Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey all
smile.gif

So here I'm gonna request a legendary pokemon trade.
I wanna give away two Phiones to get a Jirachi and a Deoxys (not necessarily from the same person).
I know it's an unfair trade, but maybe a few of you have more than one of the Pokemon I want, and you could use some Phiones? I don't know.
It's just that I'm not willing to give away my other legendaries since I only have one of each.
Also, you guys can request trades here. It would be stupid to create a new thread every time someone wants to request a trade.
So, if anyone of you is willing to give me a spare Jirachi/Deoxys please PM me
smile.gif

Thank you!
laugh.gif

EDIT: If you still think it's an unfair trade, I might give you more than one Phione. (I have like a million I think) And you can use those Phiones to trade with other people.
Oh, and all my phiones are legit.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I can get you a Jirachi tomorrow.

Btw sorry for asking but I dont want to make a new thread... Can somebody trade me a Dialga and Deoxys, I can prety much give you any normal pokemon provided im given time to catch and train it

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
TheTwoR's said:
I wanna give away two Phiones to get a Jirachi and a Deoxys...

EDIT: If you still think it's an unfair trade, I might give you more than one Phione. (I have like a million I think) And you can use those Phiones to trade with other people.
Oh, and all my phiones are legit.
At first I thought you said you were going to give away two iPhones!

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Rockstar said:
Well I can get you a Jirachi tomorrow.

Btw sorry for asking but I dont want to make a new thread... Can somebody trade me a Dialga and Deoxys, I can prety much give you any normal pokemon provided im given time to catch and train it

Awesome
smile.gif

I'll TRY to get a Dialga for you, but it's gonna take some time as I haven't even started playing my Diamond game
rofl2.gif

AND I have exams coming up.

QUOTE(Densetsu9000 @ Mar 1 2011, 02:45 PM) At first I thought you said you were going to give away two iPhones!

Hahahaha gave me a good laugh, mate.
rofl.gif

Tzosin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
anyone trade me a ditto please as i have white and cant find anywhere... I have lots of pokemon n legit pkrs aswell.

Thanks
Tzosin

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
RoxasIsSora said:
Tzosin said:
anyone trade me a ditto please as i have white and cant find anywhere... I have lots of pokemon n legit pkrs aswell.

Thanks
Tzosin

Does it have to be legit?
If he just wants it for breeding (why else?) I don´t think it matters.
I used one of the 2 .pkmn Dittos from PP to breed my starter so I can trade it in for the other two.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If that's the case, I can just "encounter" a Ditto, catch it in a master/regular/ultra ball (If it matters.), and trade it off to you. PM if interested.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread only pertains to Pokemon Ruby/Emerald/Sapphire, correct? (I never played those, so don't know for sure)
If that's the case, I'd like to edit the title to make it more plain, with all the pokemon threads around these days.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Vulpes Abnocto said:
This thread only pertains to Pokemon Ruby/Emerald/Sapphire, correct? (I never played those, so don't know for sure)
If that's the case, I'd like to edit the title to make it more plain, with all the pokemon threads around these days.

Actually this thread was meant to be for all DS RPG Pokemon games.
wink.gif

(Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White)

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tzosin said:

Thanks
Tzosin
ditto are quite common in white in the giant chasm(grassy areas in a forest-like place after you get through the cave)
top-right in your town-map

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro