ROM Hack Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can't trade :( Its ok.. I'll just play until I hit the nursery. Do you know if illegals hatching eggs gives birth to a "legal" baby?

Thanks
Yeah you can hatch legal mons of illegal mons (as long its possible, dont expect legendary eggs legal)
If you have a modded switch in can inject some legal eggs to your save

sparcs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah you can hatch legal mons of illegal mons (as long its possible, dont expect legendary eggs legal)
If you have a modded switch in can inject some legal eggs to your save
Inject with pkhex? or is there an easier way? Gave up on pkhex cause I had a mac and it was a hassle at the time. But if its possible maybe I'll borrow a win laptop lol

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Inject with pkhex? or is there an easier way? Gave up on pkhex cause I had a mac and it was a hassle at the time. But if its possible maybe I'll borrow a win laptop lol
Yeah pkhex, i think its faster or use a code to spawn specific mons, and breed them latter

m0mij1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
As it's pretty simple usage you can just use VirtualBox.
Or use Wineskin as it's been updated to work with macOS Catalina.

foxhidden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello there, I have a problem to make cheats works on my Pokemon Shield Version 1.3.0 which is installed on my micro-sd with Awoo installer on Atmosphere (v 0.13.0)

The cheats txt is at the path: D:\atmosphere\contents\01008DB008C2C000\cheats\3518bf2ead557fe6.txt

Of course , I have taken the file which has the 1.3.0 cheats.

And I have "Tesla Menu" (v 1.0.6) and "Edizon" (v 3.1.0) installed. I launch the game, see the cheats list and when I toogle it on, I have no changes (For exemple I have tested cheats PokeDollars and Watts doesn't decrease, and it's not working...

What Am I doing wrong ? If I see the cheats normally the paths are good no ?

Edit: Tested on SXOS, same problem cheats are "ON" but my money still decrease when buying something...

Was possible the problem to be the source game file ?

Edit: After a few hours of research (even downgrade and test on 1.0.0 another file of cheats and they perfectly works), I confirm that the somes cheats that are in "Cheat Files zip "(likePokeDollars and Watts doesn't decrease) doesn't work on Shield 1.3.0... Here it is:

[(v1.3.0) PokeDollars doesn't decrease]
04000000 01438A6C 4B1F0108

[(v1.3.0) Watts doesn't decrease]
04000000 01424B1C 4B1F0108

Also I have find another cheat txt file on Github "Switch cheat Database" and I have found cheats similar and working:

[17# PokeDollars and Watts doesn't decrease]
04000000 00C7A844 4B1F02C1
04000000 01438A9C 4B1F0108
04000000 01424B4C 4B1F0108

It will be useful to know why the cheats are not working, or is it just for me ?

Thanks for help :)

Last edited by foxhidden,

Th3Alic3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know why the Sword cheat codes don't work on Shield
The memory sectors for non-battle/encounter related aspects of the game are slightly different in Sword than Shield. This means the cheat codes for these types of edits... will typically have DIFFERENT cheat codes for each versions.

I have not had a chance to test the shift from Sword to Shield which is why the cheats are not listed on either thread's opening post.

Last edited by Th3Alic3,

blackmoon92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I did not manage to get the code to work to have the raid saved in 2 and 3 position, is there something to do. I activate my code but there is no registered pokemon, what should I do?

blackmoon92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I understood the problem of the registration codes in 2 and 3 rd position of the spokes work correctly on epee but not on shield can you correct them

foxhidden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The memory sectors for non-battle/encounter related aspects of the game are slightly different in Sword than Shield. This means the cheat codes for these types of edits... will typically have DIFFERENT cheat codes for each versions.

I have not had a chance to test the shift from Sword to Shield which is why the cheats are not listed on either thread's opening post.

Hello, I was wondering why you quote me with this sentence. I understand that you mean that I have use a Sword code on Shield version. This seems to be a problem with file Cheat Files.zip on Page 1. There is 2 folder (Sword and Shield) and it seems that the *.txt file has exactly the same codes on the 2 versions, that's why it didn't work for me and probably for the others...

blackmoon92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello after testing this is cheat codes, Dynamax Lair: 2nd Remembered Path Codes Dynamax Lair: 3rd Remembered Path Codes, I found they only work on sword and not on shield, can you make them compatible with shield

foxhidden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello after testing this is cheat codes, Dynamax Lair: 2nd Remembered Path Codes Dynamax Lair: 3rd Remembered Path Codes, I found they only work on sword and not on shield, can you make them compatible with shield

Hey french guy :) same problem as I have posted a topic in the the topic Pokémon Sword & Shield (v1.3.0) CFW/EMU Cheat Codes https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon...w-emu-cheat-codes.576083/page-15#post-9259256 , Does anyone has tested the codes on Shield version ?

Last edited by foxhidden,

blackmoon92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out