jucaa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, need help with something.

I have a cartridge for Sword, which i play online in Sysnand,
I want to use pkhex and edit some pokémon in that save.

So, i need an advise on how should i proceed to extract that save in emummc, edit on pkhex, and then later import it again to play in sysnand.

Mopeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You will get banned for that, get a second hand switch that is banned or something and transfer pokemons from that locally so you can use them on your original game.

RedScaledOne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
well if you do it correctly you will not get banned. We have 3 people playing with modified pokemons so far even on ranked.
No ban jet.

Just do it smart and do be an idiot and give you stuff that is basically impossible.

Evoc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I've done both of these methods but I'd advise the second as it's obviously safer. I did the first out of just being lazy and risking it.

1. I used SXOS in flight mode, loaded up Edizon then backed up my save, edited it with PKHex and injected it. Did this weeks ago no ban. Obviously this is risky as hell.

2. Use lan-play (instructions can be found at lan-plan.com) then with your emu load up lan-play and trade to someone (can be a friend with no CFW), you can also ask in their Discord if needed generally people their are nice enough to help you out. Once done load lan-play on your sysnand and trade back.

Swordoggo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
As Evoc said, the best thing is to change with a friend or in the official lan-play discord with emunand so they can trade it back when you are in ofw
The only thing that can flag you is the injection of the save (I know someone who injected a smash one, went online and was banned 2 weeks after doing it) so you should be careful around it
If you wanna take the risk, i can help you on discord :)

jucaa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So there is no way to inject the save in sysnand without being flagged?
As i would access the sysnand save for pokemon on emunand, and then inject the save again via emunand.

There would not have any edit being done in sysnand, as i would just take one file and replace it with the new save.

Last edited by jucaa,

Jerizzy55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I recently made a profile just so i could ask this question!: Using Pkhex and Auto legality mod to make my mons legal, can i battle online safely? Im battling using the 2nd clean switch after the pkhexed legal mon was traded to me.

aarti

Killua Zoldyck
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello! I recently made a profile just so i could ask this question!: Using Pkhex and Auto legality mod to make my mons legal, can i battle online safely? Im battling using the 2nd clean switch after the pkhexed legal mon was traded to me.
Sure, why not

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
You need two Switches ha. Or you will get banned. Or just transfer from a 3DS

QUESTION guys:

Can I transfer Pokemon from a hacked 3DS to HOME? I mean from a CIA? How? Will I get banned also?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro