I just beat the game a few days ago, so I thought we could start sharing the savegames & events already. For example testing with Citra or injecting new Pokémon.
Instructions (Please use the repacked SaveDataFiler from Apache Thunder or JKSV for this!):
Moon Title ID: 0004000000175E / Sun Title ID: 00040000001648
1. Start SaveDataFiler and look for your actual game ID
2. Press Y to export your current savefile to the SD Card
3. Plugin your SD Card into the computer, go to the filer folder and look for the title ID to find the "main" file
4. Replace the old "main" file with the new one and reinsert your SD Card into the 3DS
5. Start SaveDataFiler and press R+X to delete your Secure Value
6. Last step, just press A to import your new savegame
Savegames Sun/Moon:
My Pokémon Moon Savegame (Male)
- 100 % Story & UB Sidequests
- Cosmog & Necrozma still obtainable
- Tapu-Lele missing
- Obtained Magearna
- Still missing many Pokémon, Items etc.
@Gungeon Pokémon Moon Savegame (Male)
- Instructions are inside, please read
Pokémon Sun Converted Savegame (Male)
Use at own risk. Safe Converted Moon to Sun Save!
- Legit Solgaleo
- End Game after credits
- Tapu Koko Caught (becuz end of game he appears)
- Sun Converted 3 Starters Full Evolutions.
- Your mission is go do the post game, fill Pokedex, and anything else.
@Xaniled Pokémon Moon Savegame (Male)
- 100 % Story & UB Sidequests
- Pokédex 100 % complete
- Boxes filled with all Pokémon & forms
- Alolan Pokémon are placeholders for actual legit movesets
@Deadshot626 Pokémon Moon Savegame (Male)
- 100 % Story & UB Sidequests
- Every shiny and alola form
- All legendaries and UB's (shiny & nonshiny)
- Marshadow & Magearna non legit
- Legit Ash-Greninja & all Zygarde forms
Friend's Pokémon Moon Savegame (Female)
- 100 % Story
- No UB Sidequests, so still obtainable
- Ash-Greninja
- No Tapu's, Cosmog & Magearna QR Code
Events (.wc7) & other legit .pk7 files
Magearna Lv.50 QR code - Cherish Ball
All Ultra Beats legitimate by @Lokote2134
Munchlax with Snorlium Z for you!
Special Demo Version - All Items
Special Demo Version Ash-Greninja
A gift for the dual pack!
by @sanoblue
A gift for the downloadable version! Code used: E6ZAULUXNP2NNK5X
All 784 Pokémon QR codes (shiny & nonshiny) - Thanks to projectpokemon.org!
I would like it for sun please and thanks so much for doing this thanks to you I don't have to reset Cuz my save got corrupted I don't know how to thank you for your time and help
I would like it for sun please and thanks so much for doing this thanks to you I don't have to reset Cuz my save got corrupted I don't know how to thank you for your time and help
I would like it for sun please and thanks so much for doing this thanks to you I don't have to reset Cuz my save got corrupted I don't know how to thank you for your time and help
Damn. I'm really sorry it took me this long to respond, I had some serious family issues that needed my attention. Anyway, you can actually change the skin tone in the newest PKHex update, there's a drop down menu in the last tab of the "trainer info" option. I'm sorry about this but it's probably gonna take even longer for me to get that save file again, so I'd say you should just do the edit.
Damn. I'm really sorry it took me this long to respond, I had some serious family issues that needed my attention. Anyway, you can actually change the skin tone in the newest PKHex update, there's a drop down menu in the last tab of the "trainer info" option. I'm sorry about this but it's probably gonna take even longer for me to get that save file again, so I'd say you should just do the edit.
Hi guys!! I was wondering if anyone has a save file thats right after the E4 and Tapu battle? Gender, skin tone and all that doesnt matter, I would use the OP's save but I'd like one that's not heavily cheated. Thanks!!!!
Hello Everyone, I wanted to ask if someone has a Moon save with the league beaten but no UB or tapus catched, preferably male, my SD died on my and lost everything .
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...