ROM Hack Pokemon Sun/Moon code request

Johnny2071

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to create a code where you can turn Battle Tree battles into regular trainer battles, where you can use bag items and gain experience after knocking out each Pokemon.

The vanilla game proper give you enough trainers to battle post-game. Apart from the GameFreak director, the Battle Buffet is extremely underwhelming. There are only 10 trainers, who only have one single Pokemon each around level 50-55. And no, I am not spamming the Elite Four, and there's a reason for that.

I recently started a tradition (no thanks to the lack of new Pokemon in gen VI) where I would max out every Pokemon in my team to level 100, enter them in the Hall of Fame (not possible in Gen VII), and then start from scratch with my remaining PC Pokemon, rise, and repeat.

This is not me trying to sound entitled. I just want to know whether or not this possible, given how the programming in this game works.

This is NOT a discussion on morality or the quality of the game, so let's not make it one.

Last edited by Johnny2071,

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Is it possible to create a code where you can turn Battle Tree battles into regular trainer battles, where you can use bag items and gain experience after knocking out each Pokemon.

The vanilla game proper give you enough trainers to battle post-game. Apart from the GameFreak director, the Battle Buffet is extremely underwhelming. There are only 10 trainers, who only have one single Pokemon each around level 50-55. And no, I am not spamming the Elite Four, and there's a reason for that.

I recently started a tradition (no thanks to the lack of new Pokemon in gen VI) where I would max out every Pokemon in my team to level 100, enter them in the Hall of Fame (not possible in Gen VII), and then start from scratch with my remaining PC Pokemon, rise, and repeat.

This is not me trying to sound entitled. I just want to know whether or not this possible, given how the programming in this game works.
Not sure about the code, but if you are willing to cheat, just cheat them to lv100. Otherwise, just take advantage of the new USUM encounter tables and do this for really quick levelling:
1- Go to Poni Plains
2- Give all your Pokemon Lucky Eggs to hold
3- Use an Exp Rotom Booster
4- Go to shaking bushes and try to find a Chansey
5- Start an S.O.S. battle with it and try to drag it on for as long as possible killing anything it calls for (it can even call for Blisseys for crazy Exp)

Level 1 Pokemon will get about 50000 experience points this way and level 99 or around there will get 5000 or so from every chansey (about 1.5 times more from Blisseys).

Johnny2071

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure about the code, but if you are willing to cheat, just cheat them to lv100. Otherwise, just take advantage of the new USUM encounter tables and do this for really quick levelling:
1- Go to Poni Plains
2- Give all your Pokemon Lucky Eggs to hold
3- Use an Exp Rotom Booster
4- Go to shaking bushes and try to find a Chansey
5- Start an S.O.S. battle with it and try to drag it on for as long as possible killing anything it calls for (it can even call for Blisseys for crazy Exp)

Level 1 Pokemon will get about 50000 experience points this way and level 99 or around there will get 5000 or so from every chansey (about 1.5 times more from Blisseys).

I have Pokemon Sun (2016).

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I could also use PKHex to set my Pokemon to 100, but what about those extra battles (playing the game).
Highly doubt that you can turn Battle Tree trainers into normal ones as they are different in their programming entirely. Take a look at the options on Pk3DS and see if you can find it, if you can't, it's not possible. However, if you want more battles, there's always the rebattle cheat in that plugin I linked to so you can battle trainers over and over... Stop being too picky, cheating is cheating:P

Johnny2071

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Highly doubt that you can turn Battle Tree trainers into normal ones as they are different in their programming entirely. Take a look at the options on Pk3DS and see if you can find it, if you can't, it's not possible. However, if you want more battles, there's always the rebattle cheat in that plugin I linked to so you can battle trainers over and over... Stop being too picky, cheating is cheating:P

How am I cheating? Trying to have more to do post-game and actually have an incentive to use my Pokemon is cheating?

Not my fault GameFreak likes to toss away things that aren't broken for no good reason.

warheit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

How am I cheating? Trying to have more to do post-game and actually have an incentive to use my Pokemon is cheating?

Not my fault GameFreak likes to toss away things that aren't broken for no good reason.

Yes you are cheating.

Reactions: ThoD and Bluespheal

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

Well, considering the very thing you made this thread for is a CHEAT CODE, yes you are cheating:rofl2: We aren't saying cheating is either bad or ok, but you are just looking for shortcuts and somehow trying to act like it's not cheating. We all know SM/USUM made level grinding PAINFULLY slow and annoying, we can understand, don't worry. The normal levelling method on SM is actually killing Bewears in Poni Gauntlet in S.O.S. battles over and over again since those give the most experience (a bit less than half of what Chansey gives).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over