Homebrew Pokemon Sun and Moon Randomizer Help

PKMWM1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No you do not need the romfs.romfs file. Did you patch the code.bin file from the update? It sounds like you didn't.

Follow this to get the update as a decrypted CIA and to get the code.bin file from the update. It will be found in the ExtractedExeFS. Patch it with the IPS Patches I gave you earlier.

I'm not sure how the randomizer even works with game updates like this or if it even works with the update.
After all that, it still isn't working. It just launches to a grey screen. What else can I do?

AlexRodriguez_2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help when I try randomize the trainer Pokémon it doesn't work and when I try doing it again pk3ds crash when I click the trainer option plz help

RSnidder

Trophies
XP
Country

Lunalik

A Person That Exists
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I randomized my Pokemon moon game just as I was suppose to, but when try to load a game file, or get past the Kukui part in a new save, it crashes, black screen when I try load, white screen in a new save. Anyone know why?

gorillaz69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I manage to randomize my pokemon moon but somehow the leader after the wishiwashi is gone. The flag on the bottom screen says its still there but maybe because all pokemons are randomize including the supposedly wishiwashi. Is there a workaround in this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"