ROM Hack Pokémon Silver Blue

Wayne89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It dont patch on android is there any other way to play the game because i cant get it to patch or work on my drastic emulator.

brtatu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys such a long time! Here are some news:
1) Uploaded a new patch with some small fixes (mega evo cries, bike event, misty and lt. surge pokémon lvl etc)
2) Team Rocket's patch still scheduled
3) For those who are having issues to install and play the game: I uploaded a plug&play file (no need to install anything). The link is in my youtube video's description (How to patch Silver Blue)!

Rojerk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

Could u pls make a video about playin this game on drastic with android ? I managed to play it on DeSmu and on my real nds, but not on android ...

Thx

Neglesh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Kinda necroing this thread, but chiming in to say I got this working on a Gateway Blue Card. It's important you change the SAVE file extension to 'Pokemon Silver Blue.nds.sav' instead of 'Pokemon Silver Blue.sav'. Each flash card uses different extensions though, I think.

shugouchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda necroing this thread, but chiming in to say I got this working on a Gateway Blue Card. It's important you change the SAVE file extension to 'Pokemon Silver Blue.nds.sav' instead of 'Pokemon Silver Blue.sav'. Each flash card uses different extensions though, I think.
Hey do you happen to have the location patch? The author of that page's links no longer work.

Togepiwarrior5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here's how you do it:
- Patch the Pokemon Soul Silver U ROM and receive the .NDS and .SAV files
- Convert the .SAV to .DSV (this can be done either using a save file converter, easily found on file trip, or by opening the game and save in Desmume and resaving it)
- Put the ROM wherever you're accessing ROMs from (in my case I just use the downloads folder for simplicity)
- Put the .dsv save file into the backup folder within the Drastic folder which should be found on the root of your device or external memory (I honestly don't know which since my phone only has internal memory, thus it ended up on the root)
- If you can't find the Drastic folder, drop the .dsv into an easy to find location on your Android device
- Download a file explorer app
- Copy/cut and paste the save into the backup folder under Drastic from that file explorer

It's a bit of work, but I can confirm it working perfectly.
It doesn't work for me... help me!!

brtatu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello you! It's been a while. I'm here to share pics of the "Yellow version" of Silver Blue that I'm working on!
gbatemp1_51_1073.png
gbatemp1_11_1335.png

Do you have any suggestions? Please make me aware of them! :)
It doesn't work for me... help me!!
I have never used Drastic, but in order to play Silver Blue you need to load the save data. Find out what save format this emulator uses and how to load it.

Stoffles67

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Will it be possible to evolve Pikachu? Also, would you be open to the idea of buffing Pikachu seeing as he tends to become relatively unusable towards the end, even with lightball

brtatu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Will it be possible to evolve Pikachu? Also, would you be open to the idea of buffing Pikachu seeing as he tends to become relatively unusable towards the end, even with lightball
It's possible to evolve Pikachu, but I buffed it a lot! I guess it will be worth to stay with the yellow mouse haha

Added two new content for the Yellow version: Mega Charizard X and National Park fixed.

peroquelepongo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's possible to evolve Pikachu, but I buffed it a lot! I guess it will be worth to stay with the yellow mouse haha

Added two new content for the Yellow version: Mega Charizard X and National Park fixed.

Thank you very much it's a very good work and the future yellow version looks amazing,

if you want I could do the Jessie and James tiles I am not programmer only I like to draw, if you send some examples about size and format you need.

Last edited by peroquelepongo,

brtatu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What's up bro?does the game are finished?
Pokémon Silver Blue version is finished. The Silver Yellow one is in development.

Thank you very much it's a very good work and the future yellow version looks amazing,

if you want I could do the Jessie and James tiles I am not programmer only I like to draw, if you send some examples about size and format you need.
Glad you liked the rom. Hope you can enjoy it on its release! Also Jessie and James sure is a great idea and I may think about it.

I'm adding nem pictures today guys. They will cover the Team Rocket event. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning