Pokemon Shiny Black/White

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by FlashX007, Mar 9, 2011.

Mar 9, 2011

Pokemon Shiny Black/White by FlashX007 at 3:31 AM (2,540 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. FlashX007
    OP

Newcomer FlashX007 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    So I am assuming everybody got Black and White of course. Unfortunately some of us do not have the opportunity to transfer over pokemon or whatever. You may hate me for this but I enjoy shiny pokemon quite frankly and I figured I would base the entire game on shiny pokemon. What I am trying to say is for those who like collecting stuff like that then you should wait for my .sav file. So far I have caught the entire Unova region in shinies. They were even registered as shinies in the pokedex too so if you check it on the pokedex it won't be in normal colors. Thought that bit was funny. Anyway yeah now I am going backwards and getting kanto then johto then hoenn then sinnoh. I will upload as soon as I am done. As for how I got them. Yes I cheated. No haters just thought it would be cool.

Thanks.

Shiny Black/White:
    http://filetrip.net/f24383-Pokemon-Shiny-BlackWhite.html

Non Shiny Black/White:
    Coming Soon

2. Kimmi

Newcomer Kimmi Member

Netherlands
    Can you post your .sav file of what you have already? I really want to get your Rufflet

3. coolness

Banned coolness PSN: Dutch_DarkLord

Netherlands
    Lolz so every pkm but than shiny?
    can you upload a video to youtube?

4. FlashX007
    OP

United States
    Have no camera. I will upload what I have then lol.

5. Supreme Dirt

Member Supreme Dirt GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    So the whole point of this being everything is shiny in the Pokédex? I approve.

6. Dr.Aqua

Member Dr.Aqua GBAtemp Regular

United States
    When u use the full poked cheat it automatically show them as all shiny

7. FlashX007
    OP

United States
    Yeah pretty much. I don't catch them all in order though. Here's how I do it: Example - I just caught a Tepig (shiny) I go to the pc and clone 2 more of them and rare candy them up. I do it that way so I can also have something to use in my party. I didn't beat the story yet.

8. FlashX007
    OP

United States
    Finally completed! Now I am working on catching all pokemon non shiny in my white version. I am sure my black sav can work on both black and white but if not then oh well because it was hard catching all of those pokemon without losing interest.

9. Ammako

Member Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    That ought to be useful for those that are simply looking for a Pokémon to use for breeding.
    Or those that are just looking for a certain Pokémon and don't mind it being hacked.