Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Jerry0ak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you did it in pkhex it will check it for legality automatically (or click the pokemon sprite). Also changing it in pkhex shouldn't set off anything at least it never has before. The stuff that usually sets off legality checkers is like moves a pokemon can't have or catching a level 100 raikou in pallet town fishing spot or sudowoodo with the origin game of Pokemon Red (1993) stuff like that.
The way that Kurt (Kaphotics) has tracked down the illegal mons from the VGC was much deeper than that, in some cases he even followed the RNG backwards etc crazy big brain stuff. Nintendo/the games don't do that much.
Post automatically merged:

No prob. Also to be clear I wasn't telling you to re-read it to be mean I just wasn't completely sure what you were asking at first. happy gaming
I appreciate the reply. Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: lattechan

XRaze97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Attachments

• B26A631109A29124.txt
    9 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: cbreezy210

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man this first pokemon banwave will be massive when I see people asking how to export their cheated mons...
we have yet to see how the online acts maybe no codes are safe even via trading between legit to hacked switch just to use stat items and trade back (I did this last gen a
https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=CKKRiBsdzY6WOELeAqMwPm6mDwA-ljuKxbYOl1O_bEL7ZjKesCRABIPub1UlgycamjeykhBGgAZvHq_4DyAEJ4AIAqAMByAMKqgSsAk_Qow4IxKU2Et5sB4E-ekP_gq7qk3bxSesWpiv4MEMj4G-su22q90TX2acK0w8rrzj7HqvxdE80JT3I5R2AEKZOI0fpeTKSmy1xOO1mLWGkdpc6Pc9zYrNLPmrdpiKGzesDmQrA2tPf8925xphrIRTO3WuuoZ2CMq_rbV1OGqKWY4It2AIateWLcTNnTTmn9F3B_ZuZySJSRewRZHvMS3-FffWELLYibL878iQ-XLhpE0OURLguQozBDOzmrDhfAVXdsp2k9TvpWsg66VD_uNIrsxq5aqp51pUfJN2EXq_3JkiPywqgREY_A7HjKPF5BZAOb8w_4r-X4H4OwtVfQrgxCJd-LoqV2P4SFIcUPO0XIhe4eZxciY4sai17VF1uVw8YEzln3em0bobcisAE29P7kcYB4AQBoAYugAfNuNQBqAeOzhuoB5PYG6gH7paxAqgH_p6xAqgHpKOxAqgH1ckbqAemvhuoB5oGqAfz0RuoB5bYG6gHqpuxAqgH_56xAqgH35-xAtgHANIIEAiIYRABGB0yA4qCAToCgEDyCBthZHgtc3Vic3luLTQ1Mjc0NjkzNzA1MDU2OTaxCdJ7M80ug5S0gAoDigrPAWh0dHA6Ly9teS5maXhqZXRzLmNvbS9jaGVzYXBlYWtlLWNhbXB1cy8_eHhTaXRlSWQ9MDU5NGZkOHZpJmtleXdvcmQ9Jm5ldHdvcms9ZCZkZXZpY2U9YyZkZXZpY2Vtb2RlbD0mbG9jX3BoeXNpY2FsX21zPTkwMDg1NTAmbG9jX2ludGVyZXN0X21zPSZwbGFjZW1lbnQ9Z2JhdGVtcC5uZXQmY2FtcGFpZ25pZD0xMDgyMjYxOTI4JmFkZ3JvdXBpZD01MzE4Nzg5NzgxOZgLAcgLAeALAYAMAbgMAaITVAo3CANAAVIICgYSBAgBEAFohqmjw0VyIRIfIAIoATgCQKiDiIQEWAFo_v__________AYABAZgBAxoZChdjYS1wdWItNTgxMjM1NzM1MjMzNTA3NdgTDdAVAZgWAfgWAYAXAQ&ae=1&num=1&cid=CAQSPgDq26N9SsO2ewZRtzHOLisbY77Q0i1J-bZUXsOp3XIXUna4opOelU8CJliw78dbMcG2J9mqpAB90BntO-D7GAEgEw&sig=AOD64_2sR3dnbq3odH92LerEjZtKFFalyw&client=ca-pub-5812357352335075&nb=9&adurl=http://my.fixjets.com/chesapeake-campus/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpan9_NWw-wIVNwCKAx2b1AD4EAEYASAAEgJhZvD_BwE
lot) I even asked kurt at PP/org if he found any hidden flags we won't know until the 18th i guess but i'm sure he has a few spare switches to thuroughly test any new anti cheat measures

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we have yet to see how the online acts maybe no codes are safe even via trading between legit to hacked switch just to use stat items and trade back (I did this last gen a
https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=CKKRiBsdzY6WOELeAqMwPm6mDwA-ljuKxbYOl1O_bEL7ZjKesCRABIPub1UlgycamjeykhBGgAZvHq_4DyAEJ4AIAqAMByAMKqgSsAk_Qow4IxKU2Et5sB4E-ekP_gq7qk3bxSesWpiv4MEMj4G-su22q90TX2acK0w8rrzj7HqvxdE80JT3I5R2AEKZOI0fpeTKSmy1xOO1mLWGkdpc6Pc9zYrNLPmrdpiKGzesDmQrA2tPf8925xphrIRTO3WuuoZ2CMq_rbV1OGqKWY4It2AIateWLcTNnTTmn9F3B_ZuZySJSRewRZHvMS3-FffWELLYibL878iQ-XLhpE0OURLguQozBDOzmrDhfAVXdsp2k9TvpWsg66VD_uNIrsxq5aqp51pUfJN2EXq_3JkiPywqgREY_A7HjKPF5BZAOb8w_4r-X4H4OwtVfQrgxCJd-LoqV2P4SFIcUPO0XIhe4eZxciY4sai17VF1uVw8YEzln3em0bobcisAE29P7kcYB4AQBoAYugAfNuNQBqAeOzhuoB5PYG6gH7paxAqgH_p6xAqgHpKOxAqgH1ckbqAemvhuoB5oGqAfz0RuoB5bYG6gHqpuxAqgH_56xAqgH35-xAtgHANIIEAiIYRABGB0yA4qCAToCgEDyCBthZHgtc3Vic3luLTQ1Mjc0NjkzNzA1MDU2OTaxCdJ7M80ug5S0gAoDigrPAWh0dHA6Ly9teS5maXhqZXRzLmNvbS9jaGVzYXBlYWtlLWNhbXB1cy8_eHhTaXRlSWQ9MDU5NGZkOHZpJmtleXdvcmQ9Jm5ldHdvcms9ZCZkZXZpY2U9YyZkZXZpY2Vtb2RlbD0mbG9jX3BoeXNpY2FsX21zPTkwMDg1NTAmbG9jX2ludGVyZXN0X21zPSZwbGFjZW1lbnQ9Z2JhdGVtcC5uZXQmY2FtcGFpZ25pZD0xMDgyMjYxOTI4JmFkZ3JvdXBpZD01MzE4Nzg5NzgxOZgLAcgLAeALAYAMAbgMAaITVAo3CANAAVIICgYSBAgBEAFohqmjw0VyIRIfIAIoATgCQKiDiIQEWAFo_v__________AYABAZgBAxoZChdjYS1wdWItNTgxMjM1NzM1MjMzNTA3NdgTDdAVAZgWAfgWAYAXAQ&ae=1&num=1&cid=CAQSPgDq26N9SsO2ewZRtzHOLisbY77Q0i1J-bZUXsOp3XIXUna4opOelU8CJliw78dbMcG2J9mqpAB90BntO-D7GAEgEw&sig=AOD64_2sR3dnbq3odH92LerEjZtKFFalyw&client=ca-pub-5812357352335075&nb=9&adurl=http://my.fixjets.com/chesapeake-campus/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpan9_NWw-wIVNwCKAx2b1AD4EAEYASAAEgJhZvD_BwE
lot) I even asked kurt at PP/org if he found any hidden flags we won't know until the 18th i guess but i'm sure he has a few spare switches to thuroughly test any new anti cheat measures
There's also some I remember him saying he won't mention publicly because then they'll just make worse/harder checks. Based kurt.

Oris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anybody caught an authentic Sinistea? I'm trying to find one but I've literally caught 244 and not one has been authentic... At this rate I'm willing to use a cheat code to spawn in an authentic one if there is one.
Speaking of Pokemon with other forms, are there other Vivillon patterns available besides Fancy Pattern?

Reactions: WicCaesar

WicCaesar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It only took me a few minutes, if he is on the map he most likely spawned disguised as another pokemon, Run back and forward checking the wild mons and it will eventually appear.

I was just saying its not worth spawning him with a code if you can find it legit.
If you hold ZL and position the Pokémon at the center, it reveals if it's a Ditto or Zorua in disguise, or that actual Pokémon.

Reactions: lattechan

pajion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anybody caught an authentic Sinistea? I'm trying to find one but I've literally caught 244 and not one has been authentic... At this rate I'm willing to use a cheat code to spawn in an authentic one if there is one.
Speaking of Pokemon with other forms, are there other Vivillon patterns available besides Fancy Pattern?
Do you mean an antique one? If so I haven't yet.

GreenVG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
System ban can't be undone, so if you got a banned, it is no use, you got to buy a new unit to go online.
They never banned consoles for that. Just the save file. You had to delete the save away and its back to normal.

Switch gets banned if you do dumb shit like Use janky shit while on CFW connected to online or use pirated games and play online

Oris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you mean an antique one? If so I haven't yet.
Yeah, I'm trying to get all the forms as well as complete the Pokedex and it's been such a pain with Sinistea. I can't even find a Cracked Pot just to evolve the phony form into Polteageist, all I have is the Chipped Pot.

Lavaimp

☆ミ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
They never banned consoles for that. Just the save file. You had to delete the save away and its back to normal.

Switch gets banned if you do dumb shit like Use janky shit while on CFW connected to online or use pirated games and play online
honestly this is relieving to me bc i was worried about the fact i was banned for cheating on splatoon 3 once. Though that was something I don't think a clean save could fix, and I regretted it instantly (good thing i lost interest in the game shortly afterwards).

I'm glad I was never dumb enough to put pirated copies of games on my switch. If I really wanted to do that i'd just get a pre-banned switch to fuck around with.

If I get banned for having the illegal mons for some reason in pokemon, a clean save would probably fix it right? I mean, I'm not going to take any risks on my MAIN profile of course, but i just wanted to kinda clear things up for myself here.

GreenVG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
honestly this is relieving to me bc i was worried about the fact i was banned for cheating on splatoon 3 once. Though that was something I don't think a clean save could fix, and I regretted it instantly (good thing i lost interest in the game shortly afterwards).

I'm glad I was never dumb enough to put pirated copies of games on my switch. If I really wanted to do that i'd just get a pre-banned switch to fuck around with.

If I get banned for having the illegal mons for some reason in pokemon, a clean save would probably fix it right? I mean, I'm not going to take any risks on my MAIN profile of course, but i just wanted to kinda clear things up for myself here.
by illegal mons by you mean unreleased ones, Shiny locked ones and stuff? If so while you don't hear about it often there are people who keep shiny locked mons in their save without any issues but just to be safe just don't. Or have a backup save and put them there.

• Love
Reactions: phil3254

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O