well yea, that's fair if you actually don't have the dlc, but then there's a matter of finding someone willing to trade a dlc mon for something that's non-dlc lol ;;
guess it's something i'll experience when it happeens.
I personally enjoy the story and gameplay in sv more than a lot of the more recent pokemon games but
on terms of dex, i'm still happier with swsh's dex mostly bc it had a few of my favorite mons without being locked behind a DLC wall (my favorites mostly being honedge's evo line and togepi's evo line).
Still kinda confused why they decided to move over eternatus to sv as a home transfer pokemon but i guess it's a legendary so *shrugs*
For sure the dex could be better, and I wish they had carried over the catching mechanics from Arceus instead of forcing me into an encounter for every mon... But the game itself has been super enjoyable and the open world is awesome in my opinion...
I have a concern I was hoping ya'll could help me out with. I am using Ryujinx with Scarlet and 1.0.1, I have the cheats in the right place and they show up when I manage them, but it seems like only 2-3 cheats work while all the others do not. Am I missing something here? Is there more I need to do to get the other bulk of cheats to work? I know that some just won't work because they're made for Edizon, but most aren't working and I was hoping it was remediable. Any help or guidance would be appreciated!!
Made a Move Modifier Code for Pokemon Scarlet/Violet v1.0.0 and v1.0.1. To get this to work, go into a wild pokemon battle and enable the code. Then use your first move. After that, run away. Then look to see if your pokemon has the moves you want on the summary screen. If it does, save your game and use the disable code.
Any chance this code could be made to work on emulators? Because they won't register codes being activated while the game is running, or does it already work and im not doing it right?
Added @khuong pp codes in replacement.
replaced the shiny codes with the new worked on ones from @Ruimusume and @SkyLink98 i ported those to 1.0.1 so all files will have.
updated the game speed codes to now use khuongs speed changer
There is no guaranteed emu support. Some if not most codes will likely not work and no promise that any of the code creators will bother to make changes just for emulator.
Sorry i tried to quote myself. I didnt realize it messed up. I was asking about using an encounter code with charcidet in an area it would normally spawn. Would that be concidered legal since the area?
Sorry i tried to quote myself. I didnt realize it messed up. I was asking about using an encounter code with charcidet in an area it would normally spawn. Would that be concidered legal since the area?
Sorry i tried to quote myself. I didnt realize it messed up. I was asking about using an encounter code with charcidet in an area it would normally spawn. Would that be concidered legal since the area?
Unless you spawn it in with a level range like 30 or w.e it spawns in, probably not, becasue it will appear as level 1/10/20/30/40 etc. maybe pokemon will see it as fine, but if not just use the tried and true method.
Find it naturally (its very easy they're abundant by the fire team star location.) and use that.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...