Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Kaoyrrej

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shiny On, Encounter Mod On, Default Encounter. Is that how I go about using the Shiny Code for regular encounters?

Kaoyrrej

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turn on and off the encounter on code before using the default encounter

(Just disabling the code, not using the "Off" code)
Post automatically merged:

Turn on and off the encounter on code before using the default encounter

(Just disabling the code, not using the "Off" code)
So by on and off you mean check it once to turn it on and then check it again to turn it off?

Reactions: OblivionReign

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Post automatically merged:

So by on and off you mean check it once to turn it on and then check it again to turn it off?
Yeah :) its asm so its effect will stay. But if you keep the code enabled it will keep writing the data so if any other codes Such any of the encounter codes try to be used it will be trying to write 2 sets of values at the same time and either crash, not work, or have other unintended issues.

Kaoyrrej

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah :) its asm so its effect will stay. But if you keep the code enabled it will keep writing the data so if any other codes Such any of the encounter codes try to be used it will be trying to write 2 sets of values at the same time and either crash, not work, or have other unintended issues.
I’m just a little confused still, sorry. I check the Code to turn it on, then automatically check it again to turn it off? Or do I check it, go into the game, then go back to uncheck? I’m sorry if I’m being confusing.

ichidansan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u should def make a new post outside of here for all that, would be awesome.. ty for ur work!!
I'll probably do that after finding them all. The reference photo definitely makes this a bit harder. Maybe by the time I'm done someone will have best me to it haha

Lavaimp

☆ミ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't know the name of the violet (i'm assuming they're) future pokemon, but is there any way to get encounter codes for them on scarlet?
i doubt they're locked entirely to the other game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/A2A_5pZ2lU4?si=AAMVdptPM4tD-umZ