Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Armos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, and there's probably not a point to fixing it anymore. Because when you finish catching terapagos you get infinite charge to your tera orb
I see. Just found out about that last bit today upon finishing up the DLC myself. Nice feature to add officially, glad they did it. Same with flying.

ciareriam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Is there any way to get the group snack legendaries in your game without using pkHex or encounter codes? I'd like to catch them "legitly" if possible and it looks like adding the snacks to your game via code doesn't trigger their appearance?

cursedtoastsda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are all these hacked switches on twitch hosting raids not getting banned? I can clearly see them using checkpoint. I'd like to host some raids for my daughter that lives across the country, but I'd like to not get my newly modded switch banned.

mon03456

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Is there any way to get the group snack legendaries in your game without using pkHex or encounter codes? I'd like to catch them "legitly" if possible and it looks like adding the snacks to your game via code doesn't trigger their appearance?
For information on how to legally obtain Pokemon, please check the strategy page that contains official information.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are all these hacked switches on twitch hosting raids not getting banned? I can clearly see them using checkpoint. I'd like to host some raids for my daughter that lives across the country, but I'd like to not get my newly modded switch banned.
Thats b/c Gamefreak didn't put anti cheat on their game + the wifi features aren't server based. Aslong your playing a legit copy of the game then hacked raids/trading is fine. They are hosting on Twitch as well, but thats nothing new.

cursedtoastsda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats b/c Gamefreak didn't put anti cheat on their game + the wifi features aren't server based. Aslong your playing a legit copy of the game then hacked raids/trading is fine.
Oh neat, that's really helpful to know, thank you. I assume this applies to other cheats like alternating shiny spawns? I was thinking about maybe doing a shiny safari for her some time. Thanks for the quick response, that really helps.

I thought it was a general no-no to connect online when running CFW for cheats though, so is the banning only detected game/server side then? My game + DLC is legit, and I don't pirate anything. Just homebrew.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh neat, that's really helpful to know, thank you. I assume this applies to other cheats like alternating shiny spawns? I was thinking about maybe doing a shiny safari for her some time. Thanks for the quick response, that really helps.

I thought it was a general no-no to connect online when running CFW for cheats though, so is the banning only detected game/server side then? My game + DLC is legit, and I don't pirate anything. Just homebrew.
Catching shiny pkmn in the wild with codes is fine however raid pkmn aren't suppose to be shiny. So they would be illegal to use in pvp content. This is why I steer clear from hosters/codes that make them shiny or catch pkmn in areas that aren't their origin location. Everyone uses cheats differently, I just rather make the game convenient, but still own legal pkmn.

Reactions: WicCaesar

cursedtoastsda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Catching shiny pkmn in the wild with codes is fine however raid pkmn aren't suppose to be shiny. So they would be illegal to use in pvp content. This is why I steer clear from hosters/codes that make them shiny or catch pkmn in areas that aren't their origin location. Everyone uses cheats differently, I just rather make the game convenient, but still own legal pkmn.
Gotcha, I'll steer clear of shiny raids then. Forgive my lack of knowledge (been researching all day after modding my switch) - but how am I supposed to connect with her on the union circle without taking the system online? I guess I'm okay if it gets banned, as long as I can still play these specific pokemon games online with her. I'm just not sure how I'd deal with cheats online with her, and not get the system banned. Thank you for all your help btw, sorry to keep asking questions.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Catching shiny pkmn in the wild with codes is fine however raid pkmn aren't suppose to be shiny
Uh no. Raid Pokémon can absolutely be shiny.

One of my first shinies was a shiny Rellor encountered in a raid. Plus raids are the only place I’ve seen square shinies appear (aside from when you transfer a shiny event pokemon of course)

angelxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotcha, I'll steer clear of shiny raids then. Forgive my lack of knowledge (been researching all day after modding my switch) - but how am I supposed to connect with her on the union circle without taking the system online? I guess I'm okay if it gets banned, as long as I can still play these specific pokemon games online with her. I'm just not sure how I'd deal with cheats online with her, and not get the system banned. Thank you for all your help btw, sorry to keep asking questions.
Stick to cheats that are possible naturally and don't have set parameters. Increasing shiny chance or even forcing all shiny is fine as long as you only catch wild pokemon. But static encounters are specifically set to be shiny or not and can't be altered without being illegal, and raids are similar in that only specific raid seeds can generate as shiny. This means you can't just make any raid shiny because they can be, the back end information actually individually verifies if that specific raid should be.

Also obviously encounter codes are almost always going to be illegal

Reactions: cursedtoastsda

cursedtoastsda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stick to cheats that are possible naturally and don't have set parameters. Increasing shiny chance or even forcing all shiny is fine as long as you only catch wild pokemon. But static encounters are specifically set to be shiny or not and can't be altered without being illegal, and raids are similar in that only specific raid seeds can generate as shiny. This means you can't just make any raid shiny because they can be, the back end information actually individually verifies if that specific raid should be.

Also obviously encounter codes are almost always going to be illegal
Yeah, that would be the ultimate idea. I'd love to just connect online with her and just increase the shiny odds or something simple like that. I'm cool if the system gets banned, just wanna double check it won't be this game banned specifically, since the main reason I bought and modded a secondary switch was to try to set up something like this for her for the holiday break. I think my understanding is because these games don't have anti-cheat and aren't server side, it shouldn't matter if the console is banned and can still play online for these specific titles? Or is my only safe bet to wait until we are local together again?

I appreciate everyone's suggestions and information. Still doing a lot of reading haha.

ciareriam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Sorry, asking again because it got a little buried. How do I get the "group snack" legendaries to trigger in my game without doing encounter codes or adding them via pkHex? I would like them as "legal" as possible, thank you!

Zoroji

Trophies
XP
Country
India
cheat is not working in ryjunix any help??
Post automatically merged:

has anyone tried the 60fps for violet 3.0.0? mine goes to 60fps but the character kind of vibrates when walking XD
yo can you tell me how to apply that mine is not working

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says...