Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

abszs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Illegal pokemon will get rejected in online activity. Shiny locked/unattainable pokemon is a prime example since ppl will know you hacked to get it. This is why I fail to see the point in using encounter codes outside of completing the dex, b/c if they are caught in places they normally dont spawn its illegal to use online.
I see where you're coming from in that you're very limited in what you can do but I think some people just like the novelty of having a shiny unobtainable form sitting in their box as a collector's sort of thing.

Last edited by abszs,
Reactions: ELY_M

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see where you're coming from in that you're very limited in what you can do but I think some people just like the novelty of having a shiny unobtainable form sitting in their box as a collector's sort of thing.
Yeah im all for it when its a single player usage. But having obvious hacked pkmn in the same sentence to go online with friends results a dead end when there's a legal check system i'm not saying this as some moral value whiteknight- I don't care how anyone hacks their mons. The same ppl wonder why their game is crashing in the WIFI circle when they have unreleased pkmn

mikeshinoda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If your switch is hacked then you need to go into emunand or sysnand in cfw mode and use jksv to inject the emulator save file.
Post automatically merged:
I did it earlier. Savegame from Switch CFW ( with JKSV) work in ryjinx, but I can't upload save from JKSV to console. Not overwrite. I did it in Super Mario 3D World and everything is ok but not in Pokemon Scarlet

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did it earlier. Savegame from Switch CFW ( with JKSV) work in ryjinx, but I can't upload save from JKSV to console. Not overwrite. I did it in Super Mario 3D World and everything is ok but not in Pokemon Scarlet
You need to dump your pkmn save first with it so that JKSV can create a folder for it.. then you put the new save in there and inject it. The "main" file is the savegame.

ArceusH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When activating the force shiny code only some are shiny in Violet, only Pokemon that are in my in game eyeline. Is that normal?

mikeshinoda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I think you didnt restore the sace.
You must press Y and hold A to restore and that create a backup folder
The problem is that you keep overwriting your new save with your old one. Your pressing the wrong button inject the save with. Press the Restore button which is Y
It's work! Thank you so much :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto