Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

rooxon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
That EXP multiplier posted works only on candies, is a let's go and regular battle exp multiplier possible? a *true* multiplier like in previous games in other words.

Reactions: phil3254

XOAMK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brunei
That EXP multiplier posted works only on candies, is a let's go and regular battle exp multiplier possible? a *true* multiplier like in previous games in other words.
If you read the cheat name again, it did specifically say candy. As for the battle exp multiplier, it's in queue. Have patience!

Reactions: rooxon

ELY_M

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to see if someone can make cheat to remove your backpack.

I tried to make it 00000000000 in pkhex datablock for fashion and I get ugly brown backpack :(

Reactions: WicCaesar

kepohe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I'm playing on CFW so i can't receive a legit pikachu flying tera event.
Does someone can upload his save with this legit pikachu please?
I don't want to use pkhex to create pokemon, i just use it to receive pokemon that i can't with cfw.

Thanks.

Buggz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't want to use pkhex to create pokemon, i just use it to receive pokemon that i can't with cfw.

Thanks.
Why cant you recieve a legit tera pikachu ? If you know what your do its prefectly fine to take your switch online with cfw. Unless your using tinfoil and have pirated games. Then i guess your kinda screwed to play online

Reactions: ELY_M

Klldarkness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks.
Speaking of, if someone were to activate the raid battle, so that it's showing on the map, and sends me that save...I'll happily dive into the save and pull the seed for the distribution and post it here so anyone can use PKHex to get one. Doing this for the Pikachu, and the Charizard on the 1st would be nice.

Iorkca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry if this has been asked before. So i have 2 switches, one moded and one not. I have 6 star raids unloacked on my non moded switch and when i join my moded one with 1hit ko turned on my moded switch always gets dropped. Anyway to not have this happen. I am still working on unlocking 6 star on my modded switch, anyone know if it will work better if i join my modded switches tera raid battle from my non moded switch?

DestinyFeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks.
??? There is literally a bcat maker from a wc9 event that I am about to test on the emulators
https://projectpokemon.org/home/for...ds-into-switch-games-by-faking-bcat-packages/
https://github.com/projectpokemon/EventsGallery/tree/master/Released/Gen 9/Wondercard

And that link if you go back a folder has the new tera raid as well

kepohe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why cant you recieve a legit tera pikachu ? If you know what your do its prefectly fine to take your switch online with cfw. Unless your using tinfoil and have pirated games. Then i guess your kinda screwed to play online
Because my Switch is banned so i can't play online. 🤣

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: