Pokemon Save with NTR

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Cindakil, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Cindakil
    OP

Cindakil Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 14, 2014
    Serbia, Republic of
    Hi!

Is there any way to import a Gateway save to a Retail game of Pokemon with NTR?

I know that Pokemon has antirestore protection, is there any way to make it with a retail game? (Physical I mean)

I tried with SaveDataFiler but it not works with physical games.

2. Zidapi

Zidapi GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 1, 2002
    Yeah, easy.

Export with SaveDataFiler, then move the save from the /filer/<Title ID>/ to the directory format NTR uses (/"game_Title ID"/ I think), and import it to your cartridge with NTR.

You can start by exporting the current cartridge save to get the directory structure NTR uses, then overwrite it with the save exported with SaveDataFiler.

Cindakil likes this.
  3. Cindakil
    OP

Cindakil Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 14, 2014
    Serbia, Republic of

Thanks but the problem is Pokemon protection, and it says that the save is not the same as it played the last time and it not works :(

We have to find a way to import it .(

4. Zidapi

Zidapi GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 1, 2002
    It was my understanding that the save data protection was only for installed games, not cartridges.

I guess I was told wrong, sorry.

5. SciresM

SciresM GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 21, 2014
    United States

No, this is the case.

I have no idea what would cause this.

Regardless, if you start a new save, dump it, then send me that dump and the save you want to import, I can get you a file with the secure value fixed.