ROM Hack Pokemon Save Editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

naes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to level up Pokemon with the save editor? Like, make everything level 100?

becker2384

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I would like to know how the pokesav editor affects WiFi? I can use friend codes and local but can't seem to do the GTS.
Yes, you can change the level, stats, abilities and a slew of other things with the editor.

NonStopInTheMix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Is it possible to level up Pokemon with the save editor? Like, make everything level 100?

yepp once you open up pokesav and go to edit a pokemon, you can make their level anything you want from 1-100. I believe you might be able to go over this amount but it may screw up your game so i dont recommend it =\

I would like to know how the pokesav editor affects WiFi? I can use friend codes and local but can't seem to do the GTS.

pokesav only gets people angry at you on wifi for trading them a hacked pokemon or anrgy for battling a cheap pokemon you hacked [like a level 100 charizard using surf LOL] or people are extremely happy that you hacked a pokemon and traded them something they needed XD

but as for GTS i would recommend you try going to the battletower and worldwide wifi from there too. Im having problems with both aand im pretty sure its not because i used pokesav. Depending on your flashcart the problem may vary but right now on google and stuff most people are saying its because their memory card is too slow and that is the reason behind it.

iffy525

not famous
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, how do i get mystery gifts on pokemon pearl from pokesav!!!??
i try enabling gifts and choose the gift i want. then i click ok, ok, save. i turn on my game, choose mystery gift, and then recieve gift. And then i try recieve from friend... nothing happens. recieve from wireless... nothing happens. and finally recieve from nintendo wfc... and nothing happens!!!
im getting really tired and frustrated. can someone please tell me a detailed walkthrough on how to do it?
frown.gif

silentreapr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand

NonStopInTheMix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
pokesav only gets people angry at you on wifi for trading them a hacked pokemon
Which is stupid, because if you're doing it right, hacked Pokemon are exactly the same as those that are 'legit'.

Exactly. It's not hard to get all the stats and other information exactly correct.

meh well i agree with you there.. but usually people dont sit there making the perfect pokemon... i duno i believe that to most people this is still a game and those pokesav abusers just go hacking pokemon left and right without really caring if they wanna fool the other party or not.

although legendaries have always been iffy in terms of their legit-ness there have been apps introduced to test the integrity of your .pkmn files and this site has appearently made a mathematical algorhythm that tests the hex values to see if they are legitimate. http://pokeguide.filb.de/pAC/pac.php

most of the time its up to the player to see if the deal is too good to be true or not. but so what if you get a hacked pokemon? no kids are dying, poverty rates arent going up, countries arent being nuked... those who complain about this should spend less time training pokemon from scratch and find a mroe meaningful thing to do with their time.

smile.gif
on another note...
hmms so i got curious as to how many of us are still playing pokemon out there...
drop by my poll sometime!

Link: Are YOU Still Playing Pokemon?

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i try enabling gifts and choose the gift i want. then i click ok, ok, save. i turn on my game, choose mystery gift, and then recieve gift. And then i try recieve from friend... nothing happens. recieve from wireless... nothing happens. and finally recieve from nintendo wfc... and nothing happens!!!
im getting really tired and frustrated. can someone please tell me a detailed walkthrough on how to do it?
frown.gif
You have to select mystery gift on Pokemon Battle Revolution to get it working... At least currently anyways...

More information here.

Bobza

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone upload a pkm file of riolu or lucario between level 1- and 28

And yes your going to tell me riolu and lucario can be found on that site with all those pkm files
but riolu and lucario on that site are both fake..

sorry for being a complete noob

thank you if you can help me out thought..
happy.gif

iffy525

not famous
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
i try enabling gifts and choose the gift i want. then i click ok, ok, save. i turn on my game, choose mystery gift, and then recieve gift. And then i try recieve from friend... nothing happens. recieve from wireless... nothing happens. and finally recieve from nintendo wfc... and nothing happens!!!
frown.gif

You have to select mystery gift on Pokemon Battle Revolution to get it working... At least currently anyways...

More information here.
I was talking about the mystery gift where you get arceus, shaymin, and darkrai...
i cant figure out how to do that on pokesav

buraisuko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"It is possible to use Pokesav and DS-X.

You must be sure your starting save (not hacked) is working, not corrupt. To check this: backup your save, uncompress it (converting to Supercard CF) and try to load your save in no$gba. You need to edit NO$GBA.INI to tell the emulator to use "Uncompressed" saves. If your save is working then report here."

Can someone tell me how to get pokesav to work with DS-X? Thanks!

1337Nemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey Guys,
i just downloaded a pokemon from this databse in the other thread and saw that it was female.. but i wanted it to be male
frown.gif
so i turned on pokesav again and tried to find any config to change it from female to male. Too bad, the only config in there is "Trainer Gender" and it is set to male (since i play a male character) but i cant find any pokemon gender option ..

can you help me plz?

Thanks in adv.!

edit: nevermind.. just used the search again and found everything i need
smile.gif

Gairules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geez, when i open pokesav .39, its a bunch of gibberish, not even japanese, help?

Gophie06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help! I can't get this to work on the DS-X. I did the following:

Pokemon Pearl:
1. I played the game for a little bit (my PUPPIL was level 9) and caught two other pokemon. Then I saved the game. Turned the DS off.
2. I then turned the DS back on so the eeprom can save the data. Once it was done and went to the menu, I turned the ds off.
3. I then plugged the DS-X to the computer, then took the saved file and copied it to my computer.
4. I then deleted the saved file that was on the DS-X.
5. Turned the DS on, went to the pearl game and then once the Game Freak black screen came on, I turned it off (said to do this in another post).
6. Then I converted the DS-X game save I copied to IV.sav and then opened it with Pokesav, I edited the .sav (clicked all items for pokeballs and medicine) then I edited the pokemon level to 20, then once I did that, I clicked save and closed the Pokesav.
7. Then I converted the .sav game back to DS-X format, then I put the .sav file back onto the DS-X
8. But when I start up the game, it starts the game all over from the beginning.

Can someone please help me here! I have a DS-X 16g and the latest firmware (1.2)

Would greatly appreciate it =)

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey Guys,
i just downloaded a pokemon from this databse in the other thread and saw that it was female.. but i wanted it to be male
frown.gif
so i turned on pokesav again and tried to find any config to change it from female to male. Too bad, the only config in there is "Trainer Gender" and it is set to male (since i play a male character) but i cant find any pokemon gender option ..

can you help me plz?

Thanks in adv.!

edit: nevermind.. just used the search again and found everything i need
smile.gif

Yes, sure. Open up the Pokemon Editor, go to the Pokemon you want to edit, and you should see a box on the left side next to "Attributes". Click on it, and a box will pop up. It'll say gender, ? or ?. First is male, second is female.
wink.gif

AlmostCrimes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when is someone going to translate this thing so it's usable by people who speak english

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or else he caught one of those Florida STD's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psis difficulty meter is Stds like how south park made it race color
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah it's skin color for difficulty in south park

is it, by that logic, blackface to play on the hardest difficulty if you're white?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Psi, you ever been on a date and ran into another past date? And how did you handle it? Just curious.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He just says this is the neighbor across the block and says sorry their mail got mixed up
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, this sounds unhinged, but someone (i forgot who) saying they'd want to make their left 4 dead team wario, samus, captain falcon and nester gave me the idea for a quick round of fuck marry kill/bed wed behead
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck marry kill:
    wario, samus, captain falcon
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i gotta say fuck captain falcon, because he's hot (no homo), marry samus, because she seems like good wife (or as BigOnYa says, wifey) material, and kill wario, because he can't die, so killing him won't really kill him
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but uhhh that's just me hehe
    iu
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    good night guys
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, wise one, thanks for trying to help.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    To sleep perchance to dream!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My state has put a heavy tax on vape juice, taxing any juice with nicotine by the weight/oz. So to get around the bs, my local vape store only sells 0 nicotine vape juices, then they also sell straight nicotine in tiny bottles, and you mix it yourself to your 0% juice, lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, is that Wing from South Park?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    BigOnYa hmmm I wonder how long until someone just vapes the straight nicotine lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People have put 50mg salt nic in straight subohm coils which is like more powerful hits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey psi, do they have dress codes down there in FLa, here there are signs on stores that say "No shirt, no service" but curious bout down yonder
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I tried the salts and too strong for me, I prefer the norm juice
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In Florida they don't serve you if you have clothes on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking raining again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?