sdnoob

Trophies
Website
sdnoob.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
3 questions,

1. Can u use a pokemon with all 999 stats at battle tower?
smile.gif

2. Did the site quit updating it's pkm database may 19th?, because thats what it says last "updated may 19th", if not does anyone know when the database will be updated agian?
3 if the database is updated often, How much longer until the pkm database has all the pokemon in it?

Don't know the answer to question 1, but you can always try.
For question 2 and 3, it's m2pt5's choice when he wants to update it, he probably busy and unable to attend to that matter yet, but there is always the bin where people upload their own .pkm files: http://pkm.m2pt5.com/bin/bin.php
happy.gif

does "Fateful Encounter" in v38.ENG turn the pokemon to shineys?

Tested, no it doesn't

Do these editors allow changing of pokemon into shineys?
.38 does, when editing the pokemon, you go to "attributes" and there is an option there

If you need more in-depth help, click on "edit button" for a Pokemon and click "create" next to attributes and tick the shiney box. Shouldn't be much of a hassle, but you never know.
wacko.gif

Frouwke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The higher your IVs and EVs for a certain stat, the more points you will get on that stat. For example by level 100 you will gain an extra 63 points on a stat that has 252 EVs. On a stat with 31 IV you will gain 31 more points by level 100 than if the stat had 0 IVs.

o__o That sounds complicated. D:

Nubia

Trophies
Website
-
XP
Country
Canada
Hello. I'm kinda new in this but i really need help.
Here's my questions:

1) Do i have to create a game first or i can create a game with PokeSav ?
2) Why when i choose my save in Pokesav, theres an error message with weird letters in it ? Is it normal ?
3) And when i've done everything i've wanted to do, i save, boot my DS-Xtreme, boot Pokemon Diamond, and Professor Thingy-Wingy talks to me, like when you start a new game...

I really need help, please !

I just wanna put Charmander, Pikachu and Squirtle and it's that tough...

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^Edit: You have to have started a game. Also, I don't have a DS-X, only an R4, so I can't help you there.
3 questions,

1. Can u use a pokemon with all 999 stats at battle tower?
smile.gif

2. Did the site quit updating it's pkm database may 19th?, because thats what it says last "updated may 19th", if not does anyone know when the database will be updated agian?
3 if the database is updated often, How much longer until the pkm database has all the pokemon in it?
1. Probably not.
2. I update it when there is enough to update with and I have the time/motivation. If you click the "here" to upload files (which is where the files come from) you can see what has been uploaded and not yet added.
3. As I said, I update it when I have the time/motivation. I happened to have both today. How much longer? Depends on how long it takes for people to submit files for all the pokemon.

Chi-Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used the pokesave thing and I have the R4.

I started loooking through the boxes in the pokemon centre and it keeps on crashing. Anyone know what the problem is?

jchen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um i have a problem. pokesav works on my g6lite but not my r4. Anyone know what i am doing wrong. First i let the game create a sav. Then I edit it and overwrite the original one. When i load the game my team is still the same but my pokedex got updated. (dex says 4 when i only have starter) When i load that save into pokesav it has my edited team. Anyone with r4 would like to to me their steps on pokesav.

Spider-Blaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all!

I'm a big problem : I can't take the ferry for to go in battle towers (WI-FI), the game crash !!! (I finish the elite fours...)

Please, What's the location XYZ for Battle towers? I want to play wifi T_T

Thx very much
cry.gif

mikagami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yes, because being someone else on a game with no random Wi-Fi is a big security risk.
dry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good deal. I love Sun chips. I also love Rye chips, and had to order some from Amazon cause can't find in stores much anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes