ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

Ukulere

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey, I just got the hack and was wondering where the guy is who let's my Pokemon forget moves, and the guy who wants Heart Scales to remember a Move, in the Original he was in the Town with the Last Badge but he isn't so does anyone know where to find him?
Thanks in Advance

MarcSchiffres

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
So, I can't seem to figure out what's with this girl in the Olivine Pokemon Center. I decided to not talk to without saving first, so for me, she's still there. S=Does she set something to happen if you say yes to both of her questions?

Also, the Spinda in the Goldenrod Game Corner. Talking to it for the first time says "Hello and welcome to the Spinda Cafe." Was that an MD reference already in the game, or was it added by the hack?

Unique

Rocket Grunt
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, I can't seem to figure out what's with this girl in the Olivine Pokemon Center. I decided to not talk to without saving first, so for me, she's still there. S=Does she set something to happen if you say yes to both of her questions?
Would like to know more about this mysterious girl aswel, especialy which flags did she set. >.>

Hylianzero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same problem these two are having. Intro to the game, Professor Oak speaks, name entry, then black screen with music and the game doesn't proceed any further. This only occurs when playing the game on a flashcart. It works just fine in no$gba. The flashcart I'm using is a cyclods evolution.

I'm having this same problem. Can someone who got the patch to work help us out?

MarcSchiffres

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
So, like the bugs stated, the Icicle plate completely froze my game with a blank text box. This is on an AceKard 2.1 with the latest version of Akaio.

EDIT: So I ended up moving my sav to my desktop, loading it up in Desmume, and I got the plate without a problem. Granted, I had to use a third perty site to convert the .dsv file from Desmume back into .sav, but it worked nonetheless.

Fizi

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Umm it seems i have a problem with the patcher... when i try to patch the original rom i press apply patch and it gives me an error and ask me if i wanna continue with the error or quit. continuing doesnt work so can anyone please either help me fix the problem or send me the patched rom? Thnx ahead

ThatsSo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me out?
I'm in front of the safari zone and Riley is there with two team rocket guys. I'm assuming its supposed to be a double battle, but standing next to him does nothing. If I talk to him it says "[My name] get by my side!" Talking to the rockets does nothing.

I'd really like to continue in the game, how can I?

Annlyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So, yeah...I'm a newbie when it comes to emulators, but until recently I've been able to get things working. Then yesterday, something weird happened.

I've played through Storm Silver 1.05 once already, but I'd lately decided to do it again since it's such a good hack. I beat the liga and the champion, and there came all the text and thankyous and whatnot, just like last time. It faded, and the "The End" showed. But when I waited, nothing happened, and when I hit the button representing "start" everything went black. The game doesn't go on any further...

Can this be helped, or am I simply just missing something?

flogi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey. Currently playing the newest version of Storm Silver and i really love it. However after earning the 8th badge and gaining the master ball one Kimono girl is blocking the theatre, preventing me to get in. She's keeps telling me that i have to find Jirachi (?). I suppose this is also part of the story? Sadly I currently have no idea where I could seach it. Help pls :)

EDIT: Meh i think i found a bug. I could capture Regice despite having just 7 badges and did so. Now i have the problem that the Kimono girl is blocking the theatre as described above.
Any ideas?

LarsG1997

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There is a glitch were I first get all glitchy and then my screen turns all black. I tried reloading but it's still there :S
It happens around violet city

flogi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Restarted the game and got the problem again. Im playing on a flash card and figured, maybe trading with someone else causes this problem. This time the Kimonogirl blocking the dance theatre is already standing there when i first came into the city. Its really annoying now :(

madmax777

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can anyone help me out?
I'm in front of the safari zone and Riley is there with two team rocket guys. I'm assuming its supposed to be a double battle, but standing next to him does nothing. If I talk to him it says "[My name] get by my side!" Talking to the rockets does nothing.

I'd really like to continue in the game, how can I?

I have th same problem, and when i enter to the pokemon cneter Riley appers on the entrace, and can´t leave the pokemon center

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k