ROM Hack Pokemon Rumble World Diamonds/P Tool

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
Welp. This is great. My data is corrupted.

I used svdt to dump the savedata to 00slot00. I used FTBrony to copy it to my computer and I made a backup of it.

Using the tool, I added 100 diamonds as a basic test. Saved it. Used FileZilla to transfer it back over to my SD and used svdt to import and write the antisavegame value. It said success.

Opened up the game... "The data is corrupted. Delete the data?" So I hit no, repeated the steps but with my backup (unedited save file). Still corrupted. Now what?

Your mistake was using ftp transfer, that corrupted your files. If you use ftp transfer, check that all files are correct with rumblechecker, ftp transfer tends to fail when transfering multiple files.

If you don't have a previous untouched backup in your sd card...you've lost your save. Next time use the built in transfer tool (in NDS configuration) or a sd card reader.

JarieSuicune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slots remain filled, just marked [released] until re-filled? O_O; That's an interesting way to do it, but would make sense then.
Still, don't get how that would cause the same Pokemon to fill an additional slot; I've only had a single Gardevoir, which I then successfully modded to be a high-rate catcher, but in the Editor I see two...

@Blazingflare
What I meant was as it says: If I make any changes, including to any Pokemon, all the other changes worked (which does boil down to just Gems and Moneys, but hey) but the Pokemon all remain the same. However, taking into account released slots still holding data, that would easily explain the problem. I'll just have to try again and be sure I have a new Pokemon available to select.

@AvatarMew
From reading on Serebii and Bulbapedia, it seems Mega Evolution in Rumble does this:
-Stat boost (not huge, but some)
-Damaging Shock Wave upon use
-This Shock Wave would seem to have a raised chance for Wobbling a Pokemon

Psycho4913

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the warnings it says "If you re-import a save, remember to delete the secure value before doing so or your save may be detected as corrupted." How do I do that? I used Save Manager to get the save on my SD card, then added diamonds and tried to change a Pokemon and the save worked (although apparently it had me edit a Pokemon I don't have since I realized after the fact I only have one Mew). But when I went back into it to try and edit the correct Mew it came back as corrupted when I re-installed that save.

To be safe I made copies of the data before I edited it at all. I realized later that part of the issue is probably because I didn't read the bit about not editing Pokemon in your favorites slots (whoops).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
In the warnings it says "If you re-import a save, remember to delete the secure value before doing so or your save may be detected as corrupted." How do I do that? I used Save Manager to get the save on my SD card, then added diamonds and tried to change a Pokemon and the save worked (although apparently it had me edit a Pokemon I don't have since I realized after the fact I only have one Mew). But when I went back into it to try and edit the correct Mew it came back as corrupted when I re-installed that save.

To be safe I made copies of the data before I edited it at all. I realized later that part of the issue is probably because I didn't read the bit about not editing Pokemon in your favorites slots (whoops).

https://gbatemp.net/threads/antisav...value-updater-ps-acnl-prw-ssb-xy-oras.396644/

You're welcome

Reactions: Psycho4913

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country

That refers to savedata file, which is for =<9.2 kernelland

Reactions: Psycho4913

Psycho4913

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

One more question. Is there any way to clear out the list of Pokemon shown in the edit area? When I go to edit Pokemon it lists a lot of them that I don't have, or have never had, which makes it difficult for me to know which one to edit. This picture I am including shows some of what I mean. It shows 2 Mews on the list, but I have never even seen more than the one Mew I caught (haven't ran that area since the time I saw and caught it). The list shows tons of Groudon as well even though I just set 21 free so that I was down to just 1.

Thanks again for the help.

Attachments

• mew.png
    mew.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 2,128

kuja99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can this be done without a gateway? like with tubehax? as the only way i can do this right now is by putting my sd card in an sd reader on my laptop like i did with shuffle and it worked on shuffle that way, also what is this games title id for the sd card?

Psycho4913

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can this be done without a gateway? like with tubehax? as the only way i can do this right now is by putting my sd card in an sd reader on my laptop like i did with shuffle and it worked on shuffle that way, also what is this games title id for the sd card?
This can be done without Gateway as I don't have it.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/save-data-manager-and-editor-for-firmware-up-to-9-9.396245/
You can use the save extractor here to get the Pokemon Rumble World save and then open it with the Rumble World tool at the start of this thread.

chaojimbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your mistake was using ftp transfer, that corrupted your files. If you use ftp transfer, check that all files are correct with rumblechecker, ftp transfer tends to fail when transfering multiple files.

If you don't have a previous untouched backup in your sd card...you've lost your save. Next time use the built in transfer tool (in NDS configuration) or a sd card reader.

Aye. I try to ignore the SD Card reader option since it requires me to unscrew my N3DS to get it out. It's just quite tedious. I did get it to work after my file was corrupted though.

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
Aye. I try to ignore the SD Card reader option since it requires me to unscrew my N3DS to get it out. It's just quite tedious. I did get it to work after my file was corrupted though.
You should use the built in transfer utility from nintendo for this kind of transfers:

Reactions: chaojimbo

Psycho4913

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I still can't figure out why the Pokemon list shows dozens of Pokemon I don't have. It did drop down to showing just 1 Mew, but some other Pokemon still have tons showing even if I dropped them more than a day ago and am using the most recent save. Is there something I'm forgetting to do?

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
Rumble world doesn't delete the pokemon data once they are released, it just marks the slot as "available" or something. The editor doesn't discriminate between those free slots and actually used slots, that's why you get multiple entries.

Favorited pokemon may also have something similar as they might be in two places at once, I haven't really checked but issues with favorited pokemon are known.

Psycho4913

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm pretty much just going to have to keep editing the Pokemon's moves to some off-the-wall useless set when I want to edit their traits? I seem to have gained a second Kyogre spot that shows the last move edit, lol.

Strange stuff, but I'm slowly making it work.

Either way, useful program. Mostly used it to save myself hours and hours of grinding for P to finish some tree upgrades since even if you burn diamonds left and right as I was doing, and have maxed out the Money Tree, and are using a Lucky++ Pokemon it still takes a fair bit of time to get the 800k+ for level 10 trees, lol, but I'm enjoying playing with it for making Pokemon stronger :P

PKMWM1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm pretty much just going to have to keep editing the Pokemon's moves to some off-the-wall useless set when I want to edit their traits? I seem to have gained a second Kyogre spot that shows the last move edit, lol.

Strange stuff, but I'm slowly making it work.

Either way, useful program. Mostly used it to save myself hours and hours of grinding for P to finish some tree upgrades since even if you burn diamonds left and right as I was doing, and have maxed out the Money Tree, and are using a Lucky++ Pokemon it still takes a fair bit of time to get the 800k+ for level 10 trees, lol, but I'm enjoying playing with it for making Pokemon stronger :P
Don't worry. I have the same problem. The easiest way around it is to simply teach the Pokemon your trying to edit some custom moves at the move tutor before you exit the game. i.e. Protect and Rest. Also make sure that Pokemon isn't favorited or currently switched to.

chaojimbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have another question. I've flawlessly been able to edit my Rumble World save now and do what I want with it. However, I still have my old save from before my data was corrupted. Would it be possible to port this in now that I know the correct steps and measures to take?

TheFawfulSquad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uhh, compiled version?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I believe that's the source. Make sure you download the compiled version posted in one of the pages in this thread. Just go back a few pages.
uhh, compiled version? (sorry if double post, something glitched)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it. +1