Pokémon Ranger: Hikari no Kisek patch request

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by joel00, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joel00
    OP

joel00 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2009
    http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/112/1...front_large.jpg

Ive played the last 2 Pokemon Ranger games and i really enjoyed them i recently found out about the 3rd one and its finally came out.....but in Japanese [​IMG] . i really really would like it if some did a translation patch for the game that way i (and whoever else you is in need of the patch as well) could play the patched version so please,please make a patched version for the nds game Pokémon Ranger: Hikari no Kisek [​IMG]
    (oh and if you dont see a picture of the front cover of the game only the website its my bad cause i tried to put a picture of the game in my post and im not sure it worked)

2. CamulaHikari

CamulaHikari Kami Kurai

Jul 10, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Chocolate Factory~<3
    I don't think anyone will start with a translation yet, if they do, they'll probably only do the basics: menu's, items, etc. The game just came out and I think it's very likely it will come to the US, so just wait for a few months and if they haven't announced an US version by then, try again.

3. Kasumi Yawa

Kasumi Yawa Member

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    France
    the best to do : It's time to learn japanese !

I did it for the same reason 5 years ago and now, I played at games in Japanese without prob.
    May be with Kanji, but all of Pokemon Games use Hiragana Katakana so, it's easy [​IMG]

4. Demonbart

Demonbart GBATemp's guitar hero

Mar 14, 2009
    Netherlands
    Lazytown, yarr
    Yeah, I noticed how they don't use kanji at all. At least the Ranger games, I'm not too sure about the main games.
    And if I ever pick up Japanese again, I'll probably learn a couple of the most used kanji.

5. suruz

suruz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 1, 2007
    OMGG if it's a pokemon game, it will most probably be localized! So just wait, and play something else while you're waiting!

Anyway, there's a REQUEST THREAD for posts like this...

6. ShinRyouma

ShinRyouma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 6, 2008
    Indonesia
    Surabaya
    Yes, I believe it will be localized, just be patient [​IMG]

7. Toni Plutonij

Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Former Staff
    Dec 22, 2007
    Croatia
    Depths of Nuclear powerplant

[​IMG]

Two replies that cover everything [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice