ROM Hack Suggestion Pokemon Quest editor?

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This script will set the slots of all your Pokemon to multi types

Code:
foreach (var character in Save.characterStorage.characterDataDictionary)

{
    var slotTypes = character.Value.data.potential.slotPropertyTypes;
    for (int i = 0; i < slotTypes.Count; i++)
    {
        slotTypes[i] = 2;
    }
}

This one will set everyone's moves to Flatter
Code:
{
    foreach (var skill in character.Value.data.potential.potentialSkill)
    {
        if (skill.skillID > 35 && skill.skillID < 1000)
        {
            skill.skillID = 147;
        }
    }
}
What is flatter?

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is flatter?
It's a move that raises the attack of an opponent, but also gives them confusion. Currently, the way that the game determines a oves attack can cause the opponent to get a ridiculously high stat buff, which can give it the chance to knock itself out, via confusion..

Being more specific, since confusion scales damage via attack power, and since bosses hit hard + the attack buff flatter gives the boss pokemon, they can one or two shot themselves via confusion, making the boss stages a lot easier.

Last edited by Garblant, , Reason: Got a bit more specific

moosehunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't know if anyone already asked for this, but: it's possible to add pots?
DLC stuff didn't seem to stick simply by setting the unlocked pot values. The best way to confirm this is by loading a save from someone with the DLC on a Switch without the DLC

Sopheroo

Actually Homestuck
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having problems getting the ticket script to behave - the item one works peachy. I'll look at what I'm doing wrong tomorrow, I'm def. too tired to keep going tonight, hahaha

For people who want a save from someone who has the DLC, I can give you one of mine from earlier tonight. I'm pretty sure it's untouched. If it's not working, I'll just go and look at my backups tomorrow morning :D

Attachments

• user.zip
    44.6 KB · Views: 141

stonaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
DLC stuff didn't seem to stick simply by setting the unlocked pot values. The best way to confirm this is by loading a save from someone with the DLC on a Switch without the DLC

i have the first dlc. can you check?

Attachments

• user.rar
    29.3 KB · Views: 162

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm having problems getting the ticket script to behave - the item one works peachy. I'll look at what I'm doing wrong tomorrow, I'm def. too tired to keep going tonight, hahaha

For people who want a save from someone who has the DLC, I can give you one of mine from earlier tonight. I'm pretty sure it's untouched. If it's not working, I'll just go and look at my backups tomorrow morning :D
Can anyone max my tickets out for me. or direct me to a tutorial. any help helps :)
https://github.com/Thealexbarney/PqSave tutorial is here.

Lykon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Uhm I noticed that if you change a Pokemon number to modify it, it keeps the auto attack animation and power of the original one. The power can be meddled with, but not the type or animation as of now.

Reactions: xSillusx

Lykon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
EDIT: I fixed it by changing the Pokémon to its previous state and then evolving it. Of course if the Pokémon has only 1 stage it won't be possible.

stonaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Doesn't work, just 1 pot shows up when I load your save.

yeah, i just have 1 dlc, not all 3.

compare the bins off mine (1 pot + 1dlc) and other (1pot alone) the find where is saved.

plus, there is the pokeball decoration and the nidoran's

Lykon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Code:

{
    {
        slotTypes[i] = 2;
    }
}

Code:
{
    {
        {
            skill.skillID = 147;
        }
    }
}

Can you make a function to print all your pokemon data?

Firecube247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Code:

{
    {
        slotTypes[i] = 2;
    }
}

Code:
{
    {
        {
            skill.skillID = 147;
        }
    }
}

Your scripts give me these errors:
Code:
Running flatter.csx...
Error compiling flatter.csx:
(1,49): error CS0012: The type 'ILazyDictionary<,>' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'ZeroFormatter.Interfaces, Version=1.6.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
(1,27): error CS1579: foreach statement cannot operate on variables of type 'ILazyDictionary<int, CharacterStorage.ManageData>' because 'ILazyDictionary<int, CharacterStorage.ManageData>' does not contain a public instance definition for 'GetEnumerator'

Error compiling multirunes.csx:
(1,49): error CS0012: The type 'ILazyDictionary<,>' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'ZeroFormatter.Interfaces, Version=1.6.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
(1,27): error CS1579: foreach statement cannot operate on variables of type 'ILazyDictionary<int, CharacterStorage.ManageData>' because 'ILazyDictionary<int, CharacterStorage.ManageData>' does not contain a public instance definition for 'GetEnumerator'
(5,21): error CS0019: Operator '<' cannot be applied to operands of type 'int' and 'method group'

I used Notepad++, saved them as csx and used the PqSave script function. Am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: GizmoTheGreen

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Your scripts give me these errors:
Code:
Running flatter.csx...
Error compiling flatter.csx:

Error compiling multirunes.csx:
(5,21): error CS0019: Operator '<' cannot be applied to operands of type 'int' and 'method group'

I used Notepad++, saved them as csx and used the PqSave script function. Am I doing something wrong?

I got this issue too when experimenting on my own yesterday

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That is because you didn't compile the script... It's an azure script function you need to compile it with generally visual studio with the azure .NET SDK installed.

the other scripts don't require you to do this though, I am confused. I'm also not entirely sure how exactly you would compile the csx file?

Reactions: Firecube247

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel