pokemon qr codes

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by aenoch, Sep 30, 2015.

1. aenoch
    OP

aenoch GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 23, 2015
    United States
    Ludington, Michigan
    is there a way to get the pokemon qr codes working again I dont remember how or when they were blocked

2. Sasori

Sasori GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 28, 2015
    United States
    They used the old browser exploit on 9.2 alongside gateways site to alter the ram. Depending on what you want to use the codes to generate you can still generate pokemon on 9.2>10.1 via save edits and Tubehax. If you can't do that, I'd be more then happy to assist you in the process

3. aenoch
    OP

Feb 23, 2015
    United States
    Ludington, Michigan
    ah so it would work in sysnand since its 9.0 but not in emu 10.1. im not to intrested in it to do save editing but if i could use the qr codes then i would to get event pokemon. not sure what else could be done other then injecting pokemon

next i need to find out how to transfer pokemon from xy to omega ruby using 1 3ds without using pokemon bank

4. ashinnblunts

ashinnblunts GBAtemp Regular

Jun 25, 2012
    United States
  5. aenoch
    OP

Feb 23, 2015
    United States
    Ludington, Michigan
    9.4 dosent help my emunand where the game is installed is 10.1. id have to some how install 9.4 over my emunand aftetr backing up then using the qr codes then backing up the save then reinjecting emunand then re install the cia. inless i can downgrade my browser in 10.1 to 9.0 or something

6. Barquillo

Barquillo Member

Newcomer
    Aug 14, 2015
    you can use pkhex in 9.5> with the hombrebrew launcher and a save manager and pkhex can inject the qr code into the save

7. VerseHell

VerseHell GBAtemp Psycho!

Jun 29, 2014
    France
    If you have an exploitable console, then just use savedatafiler + pkhex.

8. aenoch
    OP

Feb 23, 2015
    United States
    Ludington, Michigan
    thanks guys ill look into this