Hacking Pokemon Prism CIA?

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cia emulators.
Strange that it would do that, then. Are they up to date? As a work around for now, when you want to switch games, open the retroarch menu, back out of the quick menu to the main retroarch settings, and there should be an option called restart retroarch. Do that first, then load a new game. Not exactly a fix, but at least this way you shouldn't have to exit and restart completely. I do the same thing when I have to close the lid, which messes up the sound on retroarch. Just savestate, reset option, load, fixed. There should also be an option called "close content," try that before switching games as well. Not sure if the 2nd method will work but its much faster than the reset option if it does.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Strange that it would do that, then. Are they up to date? As a work around for now, when you want to switch games, open the retroarch menu, back out of the quick menu to the main retroarch settings, and there should be an option called restart retroarch. Do that first, then load a new game. Not exactly a fix, but at least this way you shouldn't have to exit and restart completely. I do the same thing when I have to close the lid, which messes up the sound on retroarch. Just savestate, reset option, load, fixed. There should also be an option called "close content," try that before switching games as well. Not sure if the 2nd method will work but its much faster than the reset option if it does.
i used 1.3.3 and 1.3.6 ,1.3.3 run better and doesn't have screen tearing.
Those are stable versions.

I will try your method,thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-