GBA/NDS Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
HI THERE, EVERYBODY!!!

Well, first, two things:

1.-sorry for my half-understable english X)
2.-I know at least many forms to hack a Pokemon Platinum rom(the holly tools XD
rolleyes.gif
)

I was a little summerged playing Pokemon black and white for many hours, I have do at least the known things, and now that I have returned a little to Pokemon platinum, I felt that the soundfont used there is a little.... empty, and since Pokemon HGSS have a very simmilar soundfont to Pokemon B/W, i have and strange idea: How will sound Pokemon platinum with those instrumets on? and I felt that would be nice to try, so I'm Here to find any answer to this:

--How I do to extract the Black/and White (Or maybe HGSS) roms Soundfont File and insert them in Pokemon Platinum? the point for this is not change the music, only the instrumens 'cause them are so wonderfull.

Any Answer would be appreciated
smile.gif

In spanish/en español:

Estaba un poco metido jugando los pokemon black y white, y despues d un rato de ya estar un poco aburrido, decidi regresar a Pokemon Platinum y se me ocurrio algo:
Que pasaria si el juego (Platinum) tuviera los mismos instrumentos que se usaron en pokemon black? Ya que siendo honestos los utilizados originalmente estan algo "aburridos", y como pokemon SSHG tiene un soundfont muy similar a pokemon B/W, no seria buieno que platinum tambien? Asi que estoy aqui por esto:

--como puedo extraer el soundfont de pokemon B/W (o quiza HGSS) del rom e insertarla en Pokemon Platinum? El punto de esto es solo cambiar los instrumentos mas no la musica.

cualquier respuesta sera Apreciada
smile.gif

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, are you certain that the Pokemon games includes a file that affects the way the music sounds? Because if not, you would have to extract the songs and then revamp them in a sound/music editing program to add whatever you are looking for in each of the music soundtracks. Then reinsert them into the game.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Spenstar said:
First off, are you certain that the Pokemon games includes a file that affects the way the music sounds? Because if not, you would have to extract the songs and then revamp them in a sound/music editing program to add whatever you are looking for in each of the music soundtracks. Then reinsert them into the game.

well, thats my point! ^.^... I have contacted to someone who has ripped the soundfonts of all the DS Pokemon games (DPPt, HGSS, B/W) and them are all diffrent, I have the Pokemon B/W soundfonts in my posession, and I'm very SURE that the music can be changed totally only swapping the soundfont.

I have free time to do that, but I don't know how
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021