Pokemon Platinum Cheat Issues

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by KevoNakamura, May 16, 2009.

May 16, 2009
  1. KevoNakamura
    OP

Newcomer KevoNakamura Member

United States
    Just got my Acekard 2i a few days ago, love it. Problem is, when I try to use the chats for Pokemon Platinum (U) the menu says that it could not find any cheats, but I know that the DAT file I'm using has some. Anyone know how to fix this? Cheats work just fine with my other games.

2. Hakoda

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Hey there.

1) We need to ensure that the cheat file contains cheats for that game. So grab a cheat.dat from the cheats database here at GBATemp. Cheats Database
    2 Copy it to your __aio/cheats folder. delete all other cheat files that are inside.
    3) Boot up your AK2i and make sure your Cheat DB is set to the one we just added. You can do this by hitting Start-->System Settings--> Hit (L) twice and make sure "Cheat code usage" is set to "Enabled" and "Select Cheat Database" is set to CHEAT.DAT.
    4) Highlight Pokemon Platinum Tap (Y) & tap "Cheats". Then Tap (Y) again and make sure the DB is set correctly.
    5) If you still don't see cheats or you don't see the one you want, go back to Pokemon Platinum's cheat menu and Tap (X)

~ Jon