Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm not quite sure where to put this... I've looked at a few things here on other occasions, but I would like to ask a question.

I have an iTouchDS for my NDSL, works perfectly. I did download a cheat.db file that has Pokemon Platinum cheats, which is great, but the only problem is that the list is unnecessarily long for my tastes. There are tons of cheats in there that I wont use. Is there a way that I can make a custom cheat.db file for it so that it JUST contains pokemon platinum cheats? That way, I can go on google and find some miscellaneous AR cheat for it when I need it. (I am pretty sure it supports Action Replay cheats, right?)

If anyone could help me out, by either pointing me to a program to do this or how to do it by hand, I would be so appreciative =)

Thanks!!

~plas

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your response. I am completely lost though. Is there any chance you could tell me where one of those guides to making a cheat database is?

Also, will the iTouchDS read other formats? I did find someone's thread on how to make .txt cheat files, but I am not sure if it will work. (I guess I can actually test that one out for myself)

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users