Pokemon Platinum bug in stark mountain...

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by goodles_milan, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2010
  1. goodles_milan
    OP

Newcomer goodles_milan Newbie

Australia
    First of all, I'm playing on a m3dsreal card with m3sakura firmware with the latest firmware patch...

I've had some problems with my game before in the distortion world where non-player-characters were acting very oddly, not being there and not letting me proceed, it seemed the problem there was me screwing around with the NDS built in clock to try and get the trees to give me pokemons and just general screwing around... Any who that problem somewhat fixed, when the time I had turned back elapsed past the point of previous save times, the npcs said some very strange dialogue and let me continue to cyrus and that legendary pokemon.

But now! I've been playing for a couple more weeks and i'm up to the stark mountain bit, after the first floor, Buck joins you and battles alongside you. I thought great! This will be useful and i walk on, and a wild battle occurs, I see my characters avatar throwing out a pokeball and another character that looks the same as me throwing a pokeball out... and i go wait a second, Buck looks nothing like me. It then says "Youngster Mickey sends out Ratata. Level 5. I facepalm. Like uber facepalm to the face. My palm buried inches into my face i reset the game and get up to the Buck bit and save, hoping i can fix it.

tl;dr Buck joined me, and turned into Youngster Mickey with level 5 Ratata. Any patches or the like that can halp1?!!>!>!

2. goodles_milan
    OP

Newcomer goodles_milan Newbie

Australia
    allo, all has been resolved.

i put on a max repel, and went to find a trainer that i could one-on-one with. I believe this to be what fixed it!

3. iYoshi-

Member iYoshi- GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    k....glad thats sorted then

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.