Hacking Pokemon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire-can't get it to work

jessicarabbit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My son has the supercard dstwo with the 1.08 firmware. I added the gba emulator (first an older version and then the 1.3 version) and also the config.txt file. According to the wikitemp it should work but it doesn't. It appears to load but the top screen just stays white. Is there another fix? thanks

eta: he has the DSi so we can't use the ezflash.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
game_config.txt doesn't work with 1.30, you have to use 1.21 or lower

just download this and extract it to your card, then download this and delete the numbers in front so it's just "game_config.txt" and then place it inside the NDSGBA folder

G

geenlung

I've also experienced this problem before, even on the 1.21v GBA emulator. I found a few other sources for the rom and finally found one that worked. Just keep googling.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
game_config.txt doesn't work with 1.30, you have to use 1.21 or lower

just download this and extract it to your card, then download this and delete the numbers in front so it's just "game_config.txt" and then place it inside the NDSGBA folder

Does this work with fixing the Boktai 1 ROM? I have a DSi now so it'd be great to back it able and be able to play it without having to go get another gba.
yaynds.gif

n3wh4x0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is an old topic, but I wanted to post this for anyone who may be googling and still needs to know:

The European version of Pokemon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire will work. According to this post, it will even work without the game_config file.

I'm using a DSTwo as well. US version didn't work, but Euro version did.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks