Homebrew Pokemon Pearl issues on NO$GBA

marational

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been playing Pokemon Pearl on No$GBA using an untouched 64.0mb rom released by Legacy.
I started the game on the emulator and have been playing for a while.

A few days ago when I started the game up, the following happened:
When it shows the intro disclaimer and GAMEFREAK logo, the game runs fine
Following the title screen after selecting to continue, the overworld shows up and the game suddenly slows to about 50% speed. Strangely, when I open up the start menu the game runs at regular speed. The game also runs perfectly in battles. It's only when you can see my character in the town/area that the game acts up.

I tried playing with the emulator settings but always got the same result.
I'm pretty sure that it's a problem with my save file, but have no idea how to remedy the problem.

If you'd be willing to test my save file, here's a link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4yjyozi1w1y

zapoqx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.raptr.com
XP
Country
United States
Just saying on a PC, usually that means the emulation is too much for the system. At least that is what usually happened in my experience of all emulation on a PC such as PS1, SNES, Genesis, etc. Usually happens more on the graphic intense areas. Example for me back in the day, I could play Armored Core 1: Masters of Arena and on one of the maps with bright lighting and lots of structures, the PS1 usually slowed that section a little when the fire fight started, but in the emulator, it slowed down alot. More if I got hit with a ton of explosions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn