Pokemon pearl hacking gone wrong help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by crimsonslotus25, Mar 2, 2009.

Mar 2, 2009
  1. crimsonslotus25
    OP

Newcomer crimsonslotus25 Newbie

Canada
    Ok this is what happened. I used the instant egg cheat, where when u press "x" while having 2 pkmn in the daycare centre, get an egg instantly. It works but when i took out one pokemon i had to make room for the other so i desposited one but when i went to take the other pkmn bak the lady said that there is another egg.

I tried taking the egg from the old man and saw there was no egg in my party---- i saved thinking nothing was wrong but then soon after (after i turned off the instant egg cheat) i tried taking the other pkmn bak it said that my party was full when it wasn't.

When i go to the pc to deposit some i see 2 slots in my party with a big "?" marks. I can't deposit them or release them or do anything with them and new i can not look at my party or battle without freezing.

can someone make a cheat that lets you delete the first or first 2 pokemon party slots or something? or is there a different way of fixing this?

2. lolzed

Member lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Philippines
    no one will make a cheat for that,you can use PokeSav and edit your team,you brought this on yourself man...don't use those kinds of cheats,in fact,do your best to "not cheat"and backup your .sav files regularly

3. NDStemp

Member NDStemp GBAtemp?! No! NDStemp

Canada
  4. RAIDEN!

Member RAIDEN! GBAtemp Regular

United States
    dude use pokesav [​IMG]

5. crimsonslotus25
    OP

Newcomer crimsonslotus25 Newbie

Canada

Yes i know i brought this on myself and that i'm an idiot for trying to get and hatch an egg faster, but this my first time "cheating" just to let you know. Thats's why this happened in the first place. But thanks for the advice and help. I appreciate it.