Pokemon Patched roms

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by boyshiny, Aug 26, 2013.

1. boyshiny
    OP

boyshiny Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 26, 2013
    New Zealand
    I've searched endlessly the past few days for full patched Pokemon games on the DS and 3DS (Mainly DS, but some people use 3DS) with little luck.

I'm looking for a patched version of both HG and SS, Platinum and B/W as well as a working Black2/White2.

The current ones I use have constant problems, freezing, graphical issues, BSOD, you name it.
    Was hoping someone could help me find the patches I'm looking for. Looking for any version, preferably US. As long as it's in full english and has all features enabled + no freezing etc.

2. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    If I remember correctly, it's against the rules for people to show you where ROMs (clean or patched) are located, but patches themselves are fine. I've only ever used patched versions of B/W and B2/W2, but I never had a problem with either. And unfortunately, I got pre-patched versions, so I am unable to help you.

3. Xenirina

Xenirina Scener

Aug 26, 2012
    Melbourne
    What card are you using?

And we can't post patched ROMs (or ROMs at all), but here's a guide on how to patch them yourself: http://goo.gl/VEpgZZ
    So just follow that guide on your own ROM, and you should be a-okay.

Sicklyboy likes this.
  4. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

OP, just for clarity's sake, make sure that you're patching a completely clean, non-trimmed rom. Do not ask where to find this. Google is your friend.

Afterwards, you should be able to save some space on your microSD by running it through NDSTokyoTrim, but let's take things one step at a time.

5. boyshiny
    OP

boyshiny Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 26, 2013
    New Zealand
    Thanks guys :) That's really helpful. I had such little luck!!
    I didn't realize it wasn't allowed. I'm using an R4i 3DS Gold.

6. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    If you're using an R4i Gold, just update Wood from the site printed on your cart.