Saudi Arabia
i have 2 ( 3DS )
one is 9.2 3DSXL which i play the game on it
i can play the game without problem in sysnand or emunand on that 3DS
but, i also have another 3DS , OG 3DS on 4.2 , emunand on 9.9
when i try to load the game on that 3DS it says the save is corrupted

i thought emunand fix this problem
i also try launching rxtools emunand , same thing
maybe because of the slot0x25KeyX.bin is wrong ?

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Does the game(save) load again when you play on 9.2?
Use savedatafiler to extract save, and use savedatafiler to load it on the other 3ds.
yes , it works fine on the 3DS XL ( 9.2 )

but , if i use savedatafiler on OG 3DS ( 4.2 ) to extract the save then edit it and return it using the OG 3DS again
will i be able to play it on the 3DS XL (9.2 ) ? or the save will be corrupted because i injected the save on old 3DS ?

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yes , it works fine on the 3DS XL ( 9.2 )

but , if i use savedatafiler on OG 3DS ( 4.2 ) to extract the save then edit it and return it using the OG 3DS again
will i be able to play it on the 3DS XL (9.2 ) ? or the save will be corrupted because i injected the save on old 3DS ?
First, extract it on the 9.2 since thats the encryption it uses.
Use the "main" file from the extracted folder.
Basically, extract a valid ORAS save on the 4.2 and use the "main" file to replace that save. Load that up in the 4.2 with the 9.2 extracted main. And that will work on the 4.2 now when you load that save using savedafiler.
Also, if you wanna use that on the 9.2 again, do the same. Extract save from 4.2, use the main file and load it into the 9.2.

Remember, only swap the "main" file. If its extracted from 9.2, only load it with 9.2. If its extracted from 4.2, load it with 4.2. If that makes sense.

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
First, extract it on the 9.2 since thats the encryption it uses.
Use the "main" file from the extracted folder.
Basically, extract a valid ORAS save on the 4.2 and use the "main" file to replace that save. Load that up in the 4.2 with the 9.2 extracted main. And that will work on the 4.2 now when you load that save using savedafiler.
Also, if you wanna use that on the 9.2 again, do the same. Extract save from 4.2, use the main file and load it into the 9.2.

Remember, only swap the "main" file. If its extracted from 9.2, only load it with 9.2. If its extracted from 4.2, load it with 4.2. If that makes sense.
aha
i just tried to extract the save using savedafiler on 4.2 but it says the CTR is broken
i can extract the save from 9.2 and edit it then return it to 9.2 without problem , but i thought i want to make that 3DS XL to sysnand 9.9
and make the 4.2 system for save editing
its seems i can't do that

what the point of slot0x25KeyX.bin ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @light27, did you reincarnate?