Gaming Pokemon OR/AS Eon Ticket.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'd suggest using the public MAC address list (one is already in most of the homepass apps) and setting it to change MAC every few minutes, then it can be spread to as many people as possible :)

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd suggest using the public MAC address list (one is already in most of the homepass apps) and setting it to change MAC every few minutes, then it can be spread to as many people as possible :)

I don't use an automatic cycling program. Got tired of hitting the same 6 people in a row when I did. Now I do manual, and random. That's why I offered the idea of a semi-private Mac.

Maartenjr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have it. Who needs one?

Thinking of setting up a semi-private mac address for those using Homepass to distribute, or, I might just seed it on some primes for today.

Hi i'm new here ! can have the ticket or how does it works?

Thanks for support !

My friendcode is : 0576-3953-1246

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have currently hit the following Macs:

4E53504F4F46
000D671A46E7
503DE5755062
001AA2A21723

As for the semi-private, I will seed d8:b3:77:1f:ff:a8 in a bit. As I have multiple 3DS units, you may get more than one pass from it.

SSID is attwifi. Given that this weekend is also a Streetpass weekend here in the US, I have no idea what you may hit should my main (Rev) get bumped off. I will seed it again later, though.

If you cannot get that, or are one of the unlucky ones who cannot change their mac, PM me with yours, and I will attempt to hit it some time later/tomorrow.

I do have both, and should I feel like it, I may play OR later with another system to double your chances of getting a ticket. Currently I'm only playing through AS.

Fatalframe4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried HomePass for the first time today. A little confusing at first but I managed to get it working but sadly no Eon Ticket. For some reason attwifi doesn't work for me but NZ@McD1 works perfectly.

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
he was saying he couldn't even find maxsoft's facebook page.
not talking about not being able to get a code XD

anyhow, they probably have limited codes, catered only of us users in SEA region.

for those looking for the wondercard,

I dumped the official wondercard on the site where pkhex originally came from.

cheers.

i cannot find it anywhere? can u please pm me the link? is the wondercard confirmed working?

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not know why "attwifi" works for some but not others. I have updated to the latest firmware on my 3DS, and it still works fine for me. "NZ@McD1" works as well, but I have not felt the need to switch completely.

Seeding the semi-private again shortly, then a few random macs. I will post the addresses after I hit them. I am using a Sanoxy repeater, hence why the mac format is slightly changed, and does not feature any colons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there