Pokemon on PSP

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by LithiuM, Jun 25, 2009.

1. LithiuM
    OP

LithiuM Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2009
    United States
    Can anyone gove me a very simple, step by step tutorial on how to put pokemon redblue/fire red/leaf green or yellow on my psp. I understand you have to download some sort of "emulator",
    but i do not know wat that is or where do download it. *Snippity snip*

Thanks in advance.

2. DarkWay

DarkWay tsubasa hiroge

Aug 21, 2008
    Cornwall
    ok considering our new I'll go easy, read the darned rules!!!!!!!! your not allowed to ask for games thats illegal [​IMG] and as for everything else I have no idea I have a ds for stuff like that xD

3. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    Well when you come back from suspension this is what you do.

Google GBA ROMS, should be easy to find a famous games like those you asked for.
    The last I heard that the best GBA emulator was gPSP but this was years ago but a lot of game did run at full speed.
    You will need something called "GBA Bios" Its an illegal file so I can't post a link but so are GBA ROMS so you know...google.

4. thedicemaster

thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Apr 26, 2008
    Netherlands
    the original gpsp is dead i think.
    but there are a few branch-off versions.

the one i use(and which seems to work perfectly, with pokemon too) is "unofficial gpsp kai" (google it)
    but for the classic games(red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal) you'll need a different emulator.(don't know one for those)

5. kjaved373

kjaved373 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 3, 2008
    United States
    use masterboy from dl.qj.net

6. vergilite

vergilite GBATemps Regular Clown

Apr 14, 2009
    Liv-Liv-Liverpool YEAH!
    well first im guessing your a n00b when it comes to hacking and homebrew so first if you have a hacked psp with custom firmware you just put the emulator folder in x:/psp/game (x being the root of your memory card) then put all your roms in the "ROMS" folder which is inside the emulator folder, as previously mentioned you will need a GBA Bios (google)

p.s when you download the emulator read the included readme as it contains more detailed instructions [​IMG]

7. silvershadow

silvershadow GBAtemp Regular

May 16, 2006
    Canada
    yes.

masterboy psp emulator for gameboy/gameboycolour (.gb/.gbc)

gpsp (latest unofficial build is best) for gameboy advanced (.gba)

8. themuddaload

themuddaload Creepin' hardcore.

May 4, 2008
    United States
    West of the equator Sex: sure
    for gameboy/gameboy color i use homers RIN, it has worked for all the games i have tried on it.