Gaming Pokemon on PSP

LithiuM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone gove me a very simple, step by step tutorial on how to put pokemon redblue/fire red/leaf green or yellow on my psp. I understand you have to download some sort of "emulator",
but i do not know wat that is or where do download it. *Snippity snip*

Thanks in advance.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok considering our new I'll go easy, read the darned rules!!!!!!!! your not allowed to ask for games thats illegal
dry.gif
and as for everything else I have no idea I have a ds for stuff like that xD

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well when you come back from suspension this is what you do.

Google GBA ROMS, should be easy to find a famous games like those you asked for.
The last I heard that the best GBA emulator was gPSP but this was years ago but a lot of game did run at full speed.
You will need something called "GBA Bios" Its an illegal file so I can't post a link but so are GBA ROMS so you know...google.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hadrian said:
Well when you come back from suspension this is what you do.

Google GBA ROMS, should be easy to find a famous games like those you asked for.
The last I heard that the best GBA emulator was gPSP but this was years ago but a lot of game did run at full speed.
You will need something called "GBA Bios" Its an illegal file so I can't post a link but so are GBA ROMS so you know...google.
the original gpsp is dead i think.
but there are a few branch-off versions.

the one i use(and which seems to work perfectly, with pokemon too) is "unofficial gpsp kai" (google it)
but for the classic games(red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal) you'll need a different emulator.(don't know one for those)

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well first im guessing your a n00b when it comes to hacking and homebrew so first if you have a hacked psp with custom firmware you just put the emulator folder in x:/psp/game (x being the root of your memory card) then put all your roms in the "ROMS" folder which is inside the emulator folder, as previously mentioned you will need a GBA Bios (google)

p.s when you download the emulator read the included readme as it contains more detailed instructions
wink2.gif

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes.

masterboy psp emulator for gameboy/gameboycolour (.gb/.gbc)

gpsp (latest unofficial build is best) for gameboy advanced (.gba)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: to make a Hanna barbera shared cinematic universe