ROM Hack Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of the Sky [English translation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyNmc

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i tried to patch cannot cannot my rom is 128mb and the patch is 0.4version so i tried i put in the patch nothing happen... so i nid help T_T pls tell me how to patch this

nike64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still can't patch it! Can someone please post really detailed step-by-step instructions because nothing works for me and I want to play the game in English BAD!!!
wacko.gif
wtf.gif

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
nike64 said:
I still can't patch it! Can someone please post really detailed step-by-step instructions because nothing works for me and I want to play the game in English BAD!!!
wacko.gif
wtf.gif

ShinyNmc said:
i tried to patch cannot cannot my rom is 128mb and the patch is 0.4version so i tried i put in the patch nothing happen... so i nid help T_T pls tell me how to patch this

just wait for grovyle to release the other patch...can't you guys be patient??wait for grovyle to update the patch..it would be better if you wait for the final release..if you cannot wait then don't cry or beg here ..grovyle is currently busy with his own work so he won't be updating as often as before..as i said BE PATIENT

If you still don't understand then use the older version patcher..

Grovyle91 said:
Version 0.3 (24 April 2009)
  • Version 0.3.1 (25 April 2009)
    • V 0.3.1
    • Font from T&D applied
    • Personality Quiz translated (shadowhunter93)
    • Some Friend Help/Rescue in menus translated
    • Some items & dungeons translated (gokujr1000, mervyn797)
    Download patch for untrimmed rom (864 kB) (MD5: 9BE96FAC92DA5FAD15D607C9E1D0C9C1)
    Download patch for updating from v0.3 (730 kB) (MD5: C31BEF296D19C3B49886C9ECC967E6F0)

V0.3.0[*]Moves totally translated[*]Pokémon names totally translated[*]More new items translated[*]Fix translation, bow -> ribbon
Download patch for untrimmed rom (850 kB) (MD5: 6E47734CB8846A0688030C06D96776BD)
Download patch for updating from v0.2 (744 kB) (MD5: 18B655C683DB3CDBEE8E9B8C9AF70462)

Notice: since this version, the Pokémon have English names, but the game doesn't nickname them by itself! So if you want that your Pokémon has a name, you've gotta nickname it! Don't say I haven't warned you...

Grtzz!! Grovyle91.

the intruction is HERE!

QUOTE(Grovyle91 @ Apr 21 2009, 02:13 AM)
FAQ
  • Patching fails
    When patching fails, make sure you don't forget to add the extension if you type in the filename and that the files are in the same folder otherwise patching fails too. When it still fails, rename the rom so that it contains alphanumeric characters only, then try it again, it should work now.

Notice: since this version, the Pokémon have English names, but the game doesn't nickname them by itself! So if you want that your Pokémon has a name, you've gotta nickname it! Don't say I haven't warned you...

Grtzz!! Grovyle91.

• Thanks Grovyle and team for this patch =D

If ur 4.0 patch don't work then use the older version patcher!Simple!

Best is to wait for the official english verison Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky! Unless you cannot wait for the official release then use the patcher.it is still GREAT!

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
nike64 said:
I fully understand, sorry for my impatience!!
grog.gif
shy.gif
bow.gif

It's okay..next time read the first post before posting this kind questions because this question you ask might be answered before. =D

QUOTE(kend09g @ May 12 2009, 04:05 PM) this is awesome nice job

Haha..^.^

Just a simple advise..you can use the patcher still but ..it would be even better for you to use the official patch.. =D

grovyle good job!!!!

Krobelus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
0.4 Version didn't work for me either, because the batch file just insists I read the Readme and it says to press Any Key to continue (I don't even know where the Any key is!)

Anyway, what I did was take the batch file from 3.1 and place it in the directory of the recent version replacing the batch file that was in there. And then it worked perfectly.

I'm not sure if it patched the 0.4 version as it renamed the output Rom as 3.1, but I'm sure that's just because it was programed to name it such.

In any case, thanks for the speedy translations!

-Krobelus

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Krobelus said:
0.4 Version didn't work for me either, because the batch file just insists I read the Readme and it says to press Any Key to continue (I don't even know where the Any key is!)

Anyway, what I did was take the batch file from 3.1 and place it in the directory of the recent version replacing the batch file that was in there. And then it worked perfectly.

I'm not sure if it patched the 0.4 version as it renamed the output Rom as 3.1, but I'm sure that's just because it was programed to name it such.

-Krobelus

the press any key is..u can either press "Z" or "A" or "5" or "Caps Lock" or "Alt" or any other keys on ur keyboard..

thats why it says "press any key to continue" LOl xD

Krobelus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@kenzspellz - ... I can see you're not a humorous fella, completely ignoring what I have done only to go for my cheap sarcasm. Tsk tsk..

-Krobelus

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
kenzspellz said:
Krobelus said:

-Krobelus

the press any key is..u can either press "Z" or "A" or "5" or "Caps Lock" or "Alt" or any other keys on ur keyboard..

How could you NOT get that! Oldest Simpsons joke ever!

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
8BitWalugi said:
kenzspellz said:
Krobelus said:

-Krobelus

sorry if i don't know ur joke =)

im not the type for jokes..

and i dont quite get this =)

QUOTE(Krobelus @ May 13 2009, 03:47 PM) @kenzspellz - ... I can see you're not a humorous fella, completely ignoring what I have done only to go for my cheap sarcasm. Tsk tsk..

-Krobelus

as i don't know what you have done =o

sorry i can't be joking about and laughing at jokes as im having my exam this month..busy with studies..works..exam..art..CCAs..

so don't expect me to joke this few days =).

QUOTE(8BitWalugi @ May 13 2009, 03:57 PM)

and i DON'T watch simpsons....so i don't care if it's a simpson joke or what ever joke it is =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...