Gaming Pokemon Moon .cia errors..

henry121

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like every other thread, lol, I seem to a black screen after installing the pokemon moon decrpyted version on version 2.4.2 FBI, latest Luma3DS update, and sysnand 9.2-20U. I'm gonna try installing BBM, and the spoofed .cia file. Do I need to change anything before I start this process? I don't have readily access to an sd card reader, so I really prefer to have my first time attempting this to be the last one lol.

Thanks!

-Edit: In case this might help someone else, since I didn't have an sd card reader, I downloaded a program called HFS which creates an HTTP file server. I uploaded the *file* to the server, changed the ip and port address to match my 3DS, and then created a qr code based on the files url address. IT downloads with FBI installer network download.

-Edit2: I'm still getting a black screen on these files, I've tried spoof and decrypted sun, and spoof moon. I'm gonna try to do decrypted moon as final try, installing it with title manager. I'm not sure how to do seed injection though, since i don't have a FBI/seed/ folder on my 3DS. If anyone could help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Edit3: It works! Thanks for the 88 people who saw this and didn't help me ;p (jk) All i did was do a system update to the newest firmware through settings. It instantly fixed the problem.

Last edited by henry121,

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There are quite a few games known to need a newer firmware to be played. That's one of the disadvantages of being on a lower, but exploitable firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    WPiso @ WPiso: m