ROM Hack Pokemon molten ruby/ Aquatic sapphire

Sonicmfc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dan Kuso said:
You Really Could Use a Progress Rate in your First Page of the Project,also Try to Make Piplup and Chimchar Catcheable in the Wild along with Turtwig

Thanks for reminding me I put one in ;D
And yes they are going to be catchable in the game
biggrin.gif

Sonicmfc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Darmanitan said:
Nice!!
One question: Why the 3DS box art?
I mean, it's a DS game after all..

Thanks
biggrin.gif

And thats just a tempory box art from the internet, I'm gonna make a proper "DS" boxart soon ;D

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
i can make a presentation for your game...it will look cool...

Guys...this game is a hack of emerald not ruby or saphire...
that means at the alite 4 will get to catch raquza and our opponent will have both groudon and kyogre

also i think may should have the red hat thing on her head not green

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
because brendan is versus to so brendan sprite must face-to-face, like you (on left side) is facing right, and opponent is on facing left, in you screenshot brendan is on facing right not "facing left" ....

@8BitWalugi: ow yes, my friends is more better than this, since i not smart on sprinting, i can't say it simple, yeah i know is too simple and look flat... (sorry)...

and about eye color, is weird ...

but you OW is awesome
biggrin.gif
but on mugshot sprite or trainer frontsprite is need tweaking i think.... but what about backsprite trainer?

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
anyway you done editing sprite on TC? since is not using frontsprite data...

@coolness : for now is impossible to editing map ... but is possible if is solve some problem....

Sonicmfc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
andibad said:
because brendan is versus to so brendan sprite must face-to-face, like you (on left side) is facing right, and opponent is on facing left, in you screenshot brendan is on facing right not "facing left" ....

@8BitWalugi: ow yes, my friends is more better than this, since i not smart on sprinting, i can't say it simple, yeah i know is too simple and look flat... (sorry)...

and about eye color, is weird ...

but you OW is awesome
biggrin.gif
but on mugshot sprite or trainer frontsprite is need tweaking i think.... but what about backsprite trainer?

I showed pictures of the sprites to see what people think I should change, so yea most (if all) will be edited/tweaked to the way people suggested ;D And the back sprites will be edited once i'm done with front sprites, which should be pretty soon
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker