ROM Hack Pokémon Light Emerald Ds (BW hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatashi Strife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
interesting. hey man if u need any help with this project let me know, im no artist but im pretty well rounded on dealing with sprite editing, both battle and overworld sprites. i could also be a tester and find bugs aswell.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yeah, its still the same half copied hack that is in no way shape or form anywhere close to being an emerald remake. at all.

Yatashi Strife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, its still the same half copied hack that is in no way shape or form anywhere close to being an emerald remake. at all.
he states that he re-uses alot of stuff even ingame and no it is not finished but its a pretty good start. im sure he just needs more man power to finish. i am supporting this to the MAX! but its gonna be hard to get a solid remake because we dont have tools like overworld editors so that we can change the towns appearance, so he is trying to work around it.

ps: despite all of the controversy on who stole what, cause idk shet about this projects origin yet, i would really like to note that i really want this project to be finished regardless of who im helping :/

Alaude

Trophies
XP
Country
India
providing us some screenies would be nice though. anyways its a good project i hope it won't get abandoned like the other ones.

Yatashi Strife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
providing us some screenies would be nice though. anyways its a good project i hope it won't get abandoned like the other ones.
its not up to me but he will probably w8 because we are still making changes, like i said im testing atm. why would he put up unfinished work so that people could talk crap about it before its done, especially if he he is using other peoples stuff atm? just ask him if you want to test and then you can see for yourself and help at the same time with your input.

Alaude

Trophies
XP
Country
India
its not up to me but he will probably w8 because we are still making changes, like i said im testing atm. why would he put up unfinished work so that people could talk crap about it before its done, especially if he he is using other peoples stuff atm? just ask him if you want to test and then you can see for yourself and help at the same time with your input.

D

Deleted User

Pokémon Conquest, POKETTO MONSUTAA BURAKKU2 to HOWAITO2, and now this??
June will be a very Pokémon month!

It´s Pokemon Black Version 2 and Pokemon White Version 2 and not Pocket Monsters Black 2 and White 2
I can't tell if trolling, Or just stupid...
*facedesk

But yes this looks pretty

Quick edit!
The name Pokémon is the romanized contraction of the Japanese brand Pocket Monsters (ポケットモンスター Poketto Monsutā)

Reactions: 1 person

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended