Hacking Question Pokémon Let's Go Trade with Banned Switch?

Jamarillo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys,

I have 2 Switches. On runs CFW but got banned because I am stupid and couldn't follow simple instructions. The other is hax free and I am about to cop Let's Go Eevee for it. As none of my IRL Friends plays Pokémon and/or has a Switch I only have 2 options to obtain LEGIT Trade/Version-Exclusive Pokémon. Either I cop 2 copies (which I don't want to. Never really liked this about the games) and trade between my 2 Switches or I find someone online to trade with which also can be a drag.

So the question is can I trade locally without going online with the banned Switch and if so is it possible to trade with an NSP copy of the Game? Or will that get my Hax free Switch banned too? I really don't want to get 2 copies of simply the same game. A second game I will probably not play anytime soon.

Thanks in Advance.

Last edited by Jamarillo,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys,

I have 2 Switches. On runs CFW but got banned because I am stupid and couldn't follow simple instructions. The other is hax free and I am about to cop Let's Go Eevee for it. As none of my IRL Friends plays Pokémon and/or has a Switch I only have 2 options to obtain LEGIT Trade/Version-Exclusive Pokémon. Either I cop 2 copies (which I don't want to. Never really liked this about the games) and trade between my 2 Switches or I find someone online to trade with which also can be a drag.

So the question is can I trade locally without going online with the banned Switch and if so is it possible to trade with an NSP copy of the Game? Or will that get my Hax free Switch banned too? I really don't want to get 2 copies of simply the same game. A second game I will probably not play anytime soon.

Thanks in Advance.
Local wifi stuff never requires an internet connection and thus never checks/detects whether you're banned or not.

Reactions: Jamarillo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing