Gaming Pokémon Let's Go trade thread

SirIsaac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still open for this trade?
I've already traded for those pokemon already. But if you are needing those pokemon, I will be willing to trade again. I'll get an Alolan Vulpix and Meowth and other version exclusive pokemon that you are needing from my game and you can trade me whichever pokemon you want to. (The only pokemon I don't have access to in my game is Mew, but that pokemon will be very hard to come by through trades, unless you obtain it via a Poké Ball Plus or other events that might take place in the future.)

Last edited by SirIsaac,

Steveboi1985

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've already traded for those pokemon already. But if you are needing those pokemon, I will be willing to trade again. I'll get an Alolan Vulpix and Meowth and other version exclusive pokemon that you are needing from my game and you can trade me whichever pokemon you want to. (The only pokemon I don't have access to in my game is Mew, but that pokemon will be very hard to come by through trades, unless you obtain it via a Poké Ball Plus or other events that might take place in the future.)
Great you would be a life save if you could I have a spare kengaskhan if you want it?

SirIsaac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just need meowth if you have one I could trade a mankey for it
Ok. Just give me a minute and I will catch it. I will let you know when i'm ready to trade

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok. Just give me a minute and I will catch it. I will let you know when i'm ready to trade
Ok. I'm ready. The code I'll use is Bulbasaur - Jigglypuff - Caterpie

Reactions: Steveboi1985

Steveboi1985

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Ok. I'm ready. The code I'll use is Bulbasaur - Jigglypuff - Caterpie
Hey dont suppose you have a spare coffin do you?

griiffn

Trophies
Website
griiffn.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Need all pikachu exclusives including alolan variants - have all the eevee exclusives including alolan variants to give in return.

also looking to trade all 4 trade evolutions, haunter, kadabra, graveler, and machoke

anyone who wants to trade please just let me know! would be thrilled to finally finish my dex.

Reactions: Inppu

Inppu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

Man you are a legend.
I still need ekans, alolan vulpix, meowth, alolan meowth, bellsprout and koffing.
Say the time and code. :)

Need all pikachu exclusives including alolan variants - have all the eevee exclusives including alolan variants to give in return.

also looking to trade all 4 trade evolutions, haunter, kadabra, graveler, and machoke

anyone who wants to trade please just let me know! would be thrilled to finally finish my dex.

Hey man, like i said post above haha, i need those exclusives.
I have them ready, minus scyther, i can trade him, but i need him back if thats ok?

Just say the code. :)

Last edited by Inppu,
Reactions: griiffn

SirIsaac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody have a Melmetal. I have been trying to evolve my Meltan in Pokemon Go for quite a while. I have finally obtained 150 out of the 400 Meltan Candies required to evolve him. I can't get any more from the Mystery Box. I used up all the free Poké Balls I was given and I don't live near any PokeStops or have any way to get more Poke balls to catch the Meltan. I have already sent all the Meltan I did have in the Pokemon Go app to Pokemon Let's Go, Eevee! to get the candies that way. I will be willing to trade any version exclusive from Pokemon Let's Go, Eevee! for Melmetal.

SirIsaac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a hitmonlee they will trade for hitmonchan? Happy to trade the straight back just need for pokedex
You can get both Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee by going to the Victory Road cave. I got Hitmonchan from the Fighting Dojo and my first Pokémon that I ran into in the Victory Road cave was Hitmonlee.

Reactions: Inppu

PokeGreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello everyone, im new here, im trying to find some one that could help me, i have a Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu game and a pokemon Go account, im trying yo find some that has a spare mew, 2 Alola Meowths and a Alola Vulpix version, and some one to help me yo make a trade to evolve my Haunter, Machoke and Kadabra, i dont have much, only a bunch of Meltans.

I can get any Pokémon shiny non-shiny any level and fight move why don’t u hack your switch problem fix
Won't that ban your game, or switch???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0