Gaming Pokémon Let's Go trade thread

ET3RNALSIN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I am looking to trade,i have everyone except sandshrew,sandslash,grimer,muk,hitmonlee,scyther,kabuto,kabutops..i am available in central timezone but im on vacation the rest of this week.

Raevyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant to get on a few days ago but overslept and got busy!! Is anyone available now for trading? And you wouldn't mind a trade/trade back for my kadabra/alakazam?

I have a machamp or any eevee exclusives!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I meant to get on a few days ago but overslept and got busy!! Is anyone available now for trading? And you wouldn't mind a trade/trade back for my kadabra/alakazam?

I have a machoke or any eevee exclusives!

wekky

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I have a machamp or any eevee exclusives!

Hey, I have all pikachu exclusives and all trade evolutions ready to go. Looking for ALL eevee exclusives. Looking to complete my pokedex

Last edited by wekky,

Raevyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I have all pikachu exclusives and all trade evolutions ready to go. Looking for ALL eevee exclusives. Looking to complete my pokedex

I should be able to get you the first evolutions, i.e. meowth, bellsprout, vulpix, ekans. I haven't found a koffing yet. Im still relatively early in the game (pokes are just now at level 40 lol). If thats okay with you? I would love to also get the basic forms of the pokes in pikachu and of course im super intent on getting my alakazam

wekky

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I should be able to get you the first evolutions, i.e. meowth, bellsprout, vulpix, ekans. I haven't found a koffing yet. Im still relatively early in the game (pokes are just now at level 40 lol). If thats okay with you? I would love to also get the basic forms of the pokes in pikachu and of course im super intent on getting my alakazam

So no pinsir? Im kind of looking for a one stop shop, but i can gladly help you with your Alakazam.

Raevyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So no pinsir? Im kind of looking for a one stop shop, but i can gladly help you with your Alakazam.

Not yet! I believe pinsir is in the safari zone or whatever they call it in this game now lolol and thats my next stop. I just have to make it down the old bicycle path to get there and it will take time. I however can offer a vulpix if you will help me with alakazam. That should be an easy one to evolve if youre just trying to get the evolution

wekky

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not yet! I believe pinsir is in the safari zone or whatever they call it in this game now lolol and thats my next stop. I just have to make it down the old bicycle path to get there and it will take time. I however can offer a vulpix if you will help me with alakazam. That should be an easy one to evolve if youre just trying to get the evolution

Its actually a random encounter now, no more safari zone :(
Sure, sounds good. Is there a way we can dm the trade code?

ET3RNALSIN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also able to help out as well

Derrin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a Meowth and a Bellsprout to fill my pokedex, as I can't seem to find any on PoGO. I can trade pikachu exclusives and some more, depending on what you need :)

Buffon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a Meowth and a Bellsprout to fill my pokedex, as I can't seem to find any on PoGO. I can trade pikachu exclusives and some more, depending on what you need :)
Hello i can give you meowth and bellsprout what you have for me ?

I.m a new player any onr can help me with strong pokemon and rare pokemon

Doove

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. New to the site/forum. I have a Graveller that I need to evolve into Golem, could anyone set up a trade? Not asking for any Pokemon just need this to evolve. If there’s any Let’s go: Eevee users who have different Alohan Pokemon then I’ll be willing to trade my alohan Grimer and Sandshrew.. Let me know!

Juriko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey I am looking to trade,i have everyone except sandshrew,sandslash,grimer,muk,hitmonlee,scyther,kabuto,kabutops..i am available in central timezone but im on vacation the rest of this week.

I can help! I need an ekans and meowth and pinsur. Do you have anything to trade?

Littlenicky89

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Heya I'm also looking to complete my dex all I need is pinsir if anyone can help

I need a pinsir
Got everything else

I can help! I need an ekans and meowth and pinsur. Do you have anything to trade?
Need a pinsir I can trade for syther

ThatOneGuy567334

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping to complete my pokedex, here's what I still need:
Sandshrew, Alakazam, Machamp, Golem, Grimer, Shellder, Gengar, Farfetch'd, Hitmonlee, Kangaskhan, Dratini, Vaporeon, and Jolteon

Anything else, I can trade you (So long as it's reasonable)
For the trade evolutions, however, I will likely only trade their pre-evolutions for them

Thanks!

CPoloZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have an oddish for trade I cannot obtain one and need it to complete Rex!

I'm hoping to complete my pokedex, here's what I still need:
Sandshrew, Alakazam, Machamp, Golem, Grimer, Shellder, Gengar, Farfetch'd, Hitmonlee, Kangaskhan, Dratini, Vaporeon, and Jolteon

Anything else, I can trade you (So long as it's reasonable)
For the trade evolutions, however, I will likely only trade their pre-evolutions for them

Thanks!
Hey man new to the let’s go trading but I just need an oddish to complete! I have most those I can help you with, HMU!!

[QUOTE="ThatOneGuy567334, post:
i can help if your on

Last edited by CPoloZ,

iTzMish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need

Sandshrew, clefable, Grimer, Hitmonchan, Tauros, omanyte, and most of the legendary pokes.

I don’t have much to offer though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo