any none shiny Pokemon other than legendaries and some evee exclusives

Last edited by PapaSmurf4,

LuckyCharm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! I need Gengar, Machamp, Golem and Alakazam. Also interested in Alolan Vulpix, Alolan Ninetales or Alolan Meowth.

I can trade Grimer, Alolan Grimer, Sandshrew, Alolan Sandshrew, Oddish, Gloom, Diglett, Alolan Diglett, Mankey, Growlithe, Arcanine, Persian, Farfetch'd, Tauros, Snorlax, or Rhydon.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Looking to make my kadabra an Alakazam, willing to help someone achieve their trade evolution as well!
I'm interested! Let me know time and trading code

I'm hoping to complete my pokedex, here's what I still need:
Sandshrew, Alakazam, Machamp, Golem, Grimer, Shellder, Gengar, Farfetch'd, Hitmonlee, Kangaskhan, Dratini, Vaporeon, and Jolteon

Anything else, I can trade you (So long as it's reasonable)
For the trade evolutions, however, I will likely only trade their pre-evolutions for them

Thanks!
I can help! I have Sandshrew, Grimer, Farfetch'd as of now. Would you trade for Vulpix, Alolan Vulpix and Alolan Meowth? I can also trade to evolve Machamp, Gengar, Golem and Alakazam.

CWatson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! I need Gengar, Machamp, Golem and Alakazam. Also interested in Alolan Vulpix, Alolan Ninetales or Alolan Meowth.

I can trade Grimer, Alolan Grimer, Sandshrew, Alolan Sandshrew, Oddish, Gloom, Diglett, Alolan Diglett, Mankey, Growlithe, Arcanine, Persian, Farfetch'd, Tauros, Snorlax, or Rhydon.

I'm interested! Let me know time and trading code

I can help! I have Sandshrew, Grimer, Farfetch'd as of now. Would you trade for Vulpix, Alolan Vulpix and Alolan Meowth? I can also trade to evolve Machamp, Gengar, Golem and Alakazam.

I can do the trade evolutions, currently don’t have Vulpix, but I play go, so the first one I get I can trade you it! PM me and we can get it set up!

Reactions: LuckyCharm

LuckyCharm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can do the trade evolutions, currently don’t have Vulpix, but I play go, so the first one I get I can trade you it! PM me and we can get it set up!

Hey CWatson! I'm new so I can't PM. I have Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu and play pokemon Go. I'm very interested in getting the trade evolutions of Gengar, Machamp, Golem and Alakazam as well as the Alolan Vulpix. For Pokemon Go, my trainer code is 6384 7539 9645 so feel free to add me. Let me know what pokemon you want in return - I have different ones for Pokemon go available!

Moerpundso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I'm currently looking for someone who owns Let's go Pikachu since I'm missing all the pokemon from that edition (and also the ones you get regularly through trading like gengar, etc.) I'd appreciate it if someone helped me cause I've been trying to find someone to trade with for soo long ^-^

Cobo

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm currently looking for someone who owns Let's go Pikachu since I'm missing all the pokemon from that edition (and also the ones you get regularly through trading like gengar, etc.) I'd appreciate it if someone helped me cause I've been trying to find someone to trade with for soo long ^-^

Hello, I have Let's Go pikachu, so I would like to trade those pokemon with you.
Thanks!

PS: What fossil did you chose?

Hello!
I have some spare Dome Fossils (Kabuto), and i Would like the Helix Fossil (Omanyte).
Also I could trade them for dratini.
Thanks!

Moerpundso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello, I have Let's Go pikachu, so I would like to trade those pokemon with you.
Thanks!

PS: What fossil did you chose?

Hello!
I have some spare Dome Fossils (Kabuto), and i Would like the Helix Fossil (Omanyte).
Also I could trade them for dratini.
Thanks!

I've been actually looking for a helix fossil. I only got a bunch of dome fossils

Last edited by Moerpundso,

Jenbohughes

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all, I really need help with getting Alakazam, Gengar and Machamp. Anyone want to just trade a Kedabra for a Kedabra, Machoke for Machoke etc.

Also looking for version specific mons...koffing, bellsprout and ekans if anyone fancied trading them.

Many thanks :)

sazabimk2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all, I really need help with getting Alakazam, Gengar and Machamp. Anyone want to just trade a Kedabra for a Kedabra, Machoke for Machoke etc.

Also looking for version specific mons...koffing, bellsprout and ekans if anyone fancied trading them.

Many thanks :)

Hi, I can trade you for the four trade evolution Pokémons. Let me know if you’re up to that.

Cobo

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ohh, well I already traded with someone ^^; but I could still help you if you need something c:

It would be cool if we transfer the ones that need it in order to evolve and version exclusives, if you don't mind, but don¡t worry, maybe another one is interested.
Thanks !!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello