Gaming Pokemon Let's go to be dumped soon!

ZachSZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's only 6 days from release, I imagine if he's not the one to do it then someone else will in the coming days. Also if he had no idea what "dumping" even was then I doubt he's going to be savvy enough to run the exploit required.

Last edited by ZachSZ,

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nintendo doesn't really give a crap whether he releases it earlier than them. They will ban his console if they know he used homebrew. I'm sure they already know dumps will be early as they have been through it before. It's not like they have a swat team ready to go once they trace back his ip. People watch too much tv......

when they can make an example of someone who so openly gives them a point of attack (google will halfway identify him, most isps will do the rest), they will use it.
and they'd likely want to know where he get it so they can fry whoever broke the streetdate. like they did with that old couples place that one time

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's only 6 days from release, I imagine if he's not the one to do it then someone else will in the coming days. Also if he had no idea what "dumping" even was then I doubt he's going to be savvy enough to run the exploit required.
yes, so let it do people who 'professionally' dabble in this, who already have banned consoles and that aren't planning to play the cart later on.
not someone who'd probably upload it to his name registered google drive or something.

ZachSZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, so let it do people who 'professionally' dabble in this, who already have banned consoles and that aren't planning to play the cart later on.
not someone who'd probably upload it to his name registered google drive or something.
I completely agree. If I were him, I would just be enjoying the game and not potentially risking both a switch ban and my livelihood for a bunch of people that want the game early. But people tend to enjoy the attention.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To tell you the truth, even if it leaked, I wouldn't bother. The amount of fakes out there will be ridiculously high. I'd rather wait till release day for a proper scene release anyway as a lot of non-scene releases are badly dumped and don't work (especially the ones on that dark site).

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I came here after seeing this posted on a subreddit. Wasn't sure of the legitimacy, but most people seem to believe it. Unfortunately, I'd still have to wait. Eevee all the way, I've had enough Pikachu.

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Y'all are honestly monsters, trying to coerce him into duping it *with* his name now publicly attached to the attempt to dump it, he could scrub it of all info up and down but his name is visibly out there now. You'd potentially ruin his life for a few days early, the fuck is wrong with some of you.

Illuminaticy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Y'all are honestly monsters, trying to coerce him into duping it *with* his name now publicly attached to the attempt to dump it, he could scrub it of all info up and down but his name is visibly out there now. You'd potentially ruin his life for a few days early, the fuck is wrong with some of you.
What? I must have missed something...Do you mean some other site not here?

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I think you have something confused. Almost everyone here has stated that he should NOT do it.

D

Deleted User

That's an interesting rival name lol

Anyways, if this guy dumps it there's absolutely no way he doesn't get caught. His name is all over that switch and I wouldn't be surprised if there's some sort of telemetry they're looking out for right now regarding these games and if they are, him showing the time on the switch when he launches the game and being connected to the internet would absolutely not help him.
We've already been warned
https://gbatemp.net/threads/warning-associating-your-identity-with-rom-dumps.424273/

wasn't that new super mario bros wii, and and a member of gbatemp?!
Yes
https://gbatemp.net/threads/kongsnutz-my-story.361116/

Yes, that guy ruined his life...
It didn't ruin his life but he was in an interesting situation for a few years.

Nah... far from it
So after the three years were up what happened to the debt?

tpax

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
We've already been warned
https://gbatemp.net/threads/warning-associating-your-identity-with-rom-dumps.424273/

Yes

It didn't ruin his life but he was in an interesting situation for a few years.

So after the three years were up what happened to the debt?

He was free from every debt he had at the time he had filed the personal bankruptcy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_bankruptcy

Had a friend who did the same. He had a small IT corporation and managed to fuck up the IT of some middle-sized business firm by accidentaly deleting all backups for the past 2 years, while wrecking up their prod systems. Had to provide a compensation of almost 900.000 €. I had a great laugh I have to admit.
Anyway, 3 years after he had filed a personal bankruptcy, he was free of any debt. He used this 3 years to acquire his second master degree (which is almost free of charge here in Germany), so it wasn't a big deal for him.

Last edited by tpax,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto