Yuzu Android on Rooted Device

Dakudoragon06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hey guys, does any of you know if Rooted Android Device can have performance increase or not? I saw this video on Youtube about some guys playing Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu! and he was able to get a stable 30 FPS with a device with lower specifications than mine, i can't even get 30 FPS, just 15-20 FPS even though I had followed all the settings he used for that game. In the description he wrote that the device was rooted, but mine wasn't. Does that matter or is there something else I'm missing?

This is the video btw

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You are missing everything else. Being rooted doesn't magically make things work faster, it just means you have permissions to make changes to things that you normally wouldn't. With that said, having root is probably a requirement since in order to change some of the things you might want to change, you are going to need that permission to change it.

Dakudoragon06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You are missing everything else. Being rooted doesn't magically make things work faster, it just means you have permissions to make changes to things that you normally wouldn't. With that said, having root is probably a requirement since in order to change some of the things you might want to change, you are going to need that permission to change it.
yeah i know, I just need confirmation for this. But do you happen to know what's happening? About the performance issues i mentioned earlier?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto