Gaming Pokemon Let's go to be dumped soon!

tayshun12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saw this so thought that I would share :)

Guys Twitter:

1wjRDDn.jpg

Reactions: The3rdknuckles

fadx

Filthy Cheater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's an interesting rival name lol

Anyways, if this guy dumps it there's absolutely no way he doesn't get caught. His name is all over that switch and I wouldn't be surprised if there's some sort of telemetry they're looking out for right now regarding these games and if they are, him showing the time on the switch when he launches the game and being connected to the internet would absolutely not help him.

Reactions: Deleted User

RaptorDMG

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hope he doesn't do it not because I don't want the game early but because he could end up in serious legal trouble if he's using his actual accounts to post the game

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll wait & see if this is real or not. Even with the video & photo as "Proof" still not trusting it. Last couple days, i've seen nothing but fake links with downloads to files that will brick the system apparently. Let's see tho & no shade towards OP just saying.

Last edited by SG911,
D

Deleted User

Yes, I don't think that it was ever advertised as requiring that controller. Only thing I seen is that it requires motion controls.
That would be nice! The pokeball gimmick is a deal breaker for me.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
He is not gonna do it, the guy doesn't even know what he is doing. I wouldn't worry though, it's still gonna get dumped a few days early though.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

enigma85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo doesn't really give a crap whether he releases it earlier than them. They will ban his console if they know he used homebrew. I'm sure they already know dumps will be early as they have been through it before. It's not like they have a swat team ready to go once they trace back his ip. People watch too much tv......

D

Deleted User

Maybe we will see some new kind of anti piracy protection? This is a major Pokemon release after all.

fadx

Filthy Cheater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

enigma85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What you overlook is that this person doesn't know what they're doing afterall if they don't know about hacking the switch, it's likey they also don't know about using vpn's etc.

I don't overlook that at all. I know tons of IT and Software engineers that know shit about hacking consoles, but know every aspect of cyber security. But I suppose I should just assume everyone is an idiot and has no intelligence. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over