vgZ0QMB.png

6gzOnUX.png

I made a Mewtwo-colored version of Mew! Gonna release it this week :yayswitch:

Tower

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was able to get most of the stuff working, and have the replaced bnt files. whenever I try to use reimport.bat, it wants a specific file instead of the whole folder that is generated when you extract the gfpak file

Edit: Nevermind, I was just being stupid and using the program wrong. Here's a screenshot. I can't figure out which file stores the regular textures though, I found shadow textures (3a) and shiny textures (3b) but can't find the regular textures.
Edit 2: Also found the regular textures (38). Those are probably specific to charmander, but other pokemon should have files in similar locations. I haven't tested yet. It's pretty odd that the regular texure file is so far from the texture files for the eyes and shiny body textures
Edit 3: Here's the .gfpak, I only made charmander for now. It was supposed to be more of a blue and not purple, but the point was just to be a color that was obviously not normal. put it in /[Insert CFW]/romfs/bin/archive/pokemon
beautiful color nice retexture!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

vgZ0QMB.png

6gzOnUX.png

I made a Mewtwo-colored version of Mew! Gonna release it this week :yayswitch:
Xeogran never disappoints, congratulations, excellent retexture:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Reactions: Xeogran

Xrcjax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ho yes TexFactory converts to png. And then it converts back to dds bc7 or btnx injector can replace with png ?
Edit : just saw TexFactory is a gui for texconv, thank you I didn't know it exist

Last edited by Xrcjax,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu