Pokemon Legends: Arceus Complete Save File

Branxy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a complete save file for Pokemon Legends: Arceus.

Things completed:
- 100% Complete Pokedex
- 100% Complete Pokedex Entries
- 12 Star Rank
- Shiny Charm
- All Quests & Requests Complete
- Darkrai and Shaymin caught

Enjoy :)
Can I pay someone to do this for me?

deviceofneed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there any alpha or shiny pokemon for arceus? (legend pokemon)
All legendaries are shiny locked so you can't soft reset to get them legit. However, you can head over to this post here by SkyQueen and use the cheats there to essentially convert your pokemon into a shiny pokemon I believe.

deviceofneed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I pay someone to do this for me?
If you want to 100% your own save file without using the one I posted in this thread you can use the cheats database here by SkyQueen to help you but you'll still have to play through the game and beat the quests. If you really don't want to 100% the game yourself I guess you could keep your eyes peeled for whenever someone posts a save editor for this game but who know how long that'll take (hopefully not too long).

deviceofneed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, if i turn shiny on and catch it then trade that shiny pokemon, will it get me banned?
Maybe. Maybe not. I would err on the side of caution and not transfer any pokemon if you have a hacked switch, let alone connect to the Nintendo servers especially if you use the save file I provided since I started playing the game about a week before it officially released.

nicvi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I would love a savefile with the full shiny pokedex catched and ready for trade if not shiny locked does anybody have that done using the cheats already 🙏?

@deviceofneed are you sure your save can't be used online the start date says the date your switch is on, ppl selling shinies on Ebay so..

I run AC treasure islands without issue online would trading the shinies local trigger something if transfered to my main save? I just wonder how it would trigger a ban..

Last edited by nicvi,

Branxy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe. Maybe not. I would err on the side of caution and not transfer any pokemon if you have a hacked switch, let alone connect to the Nintendo servers especially if you use the save file I provided since I started playing the game about a week before it officially released.
Can you or someone else pleaseee link it for me. I use a regular non hacked switch and need help. I’ll pay.

deviceofneed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love a savefile with the full shiny pokedex catched and ready for trade if not shiny locked does anybody have that done using the cheats already 🙏?

@deviceofneed are you sure your save can't be used online the start date says the date your switch is on, ppl selling shinies on Ebay so..

I run AC treasure islands without issue online would trading the shinies local trigger something if transfered to my main save? I just wonder how it would trigger a ban..
Up to you if you want to use the save file and a connect to the Nintendo servers. Run it at your own risk but I'm not liable for anything that happens--if anything happens.

deviceofneed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you or someone else pleaseee link it for me. I use a regular non hacked switch and need help. I’ll pay.
I'm not sure it's possible to transfer a save from a hacked switch to a non-hacked switch. Honestly I would just go on eBay and buy hacked/hackable switch.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
In my experience you can trade pokemons even if its a banned switch locally, and you can even use a lan-play network to do it (most probably)
There is a metod on sw/sh to trade missigno. So maybe it could be use on PLA.

You could use the already provided saved data, and use codes to start catching shinys (since the story its completed, you should be able to fast travel or something similar to the places you need). Legally capture and maybe even cloning them.

How to clone? Need to switchs
Switch A capture a shiny
Switch A backup save
Switch A trade shiny to switch B
Switch A restore save
Switch B send shiny back to Switch A
Switch A backup save
Switch A send 2 shinys to Switch B
Repeat step 2 until this point

Reactions: deviceofneed

nicvi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
In my experience you can trade pokemons even if its a banned switch locally, and you can even use a lan-play network to do it (most probably)
There is a metod on sw/sh to trade missigno. So maybe it could be use on PLA.

You could use the already provided saved data, and use codes to start catching shinys (since the story its completed, you should be able to fast travel or something similar to the places you need). Legally capture and maybe even cloning them.

How to clone? Need to switchs
Switch A capture a shiny
Switch A backup save
Switch A trade shiny to switch B
Switch A restore save
Switch B send shiny back to Switch A
Switch A backup save
Switch A send 2 shinys to Switch B
Repeat step 2 until this point
It would be so much easier if a nice person share a savefile with all shinies mons instead of all of us getting them ourself as pkhex might takes weeks to update, I am playing the game legit atm at least to finish the story first if I inject all cheats and go catch them all with an endgame not gonna be really fun, the fun thing will be trade shinies from one console to the other, also I never messed with cheats yet I always just used the save editor

drej

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Here is a complete save file for Pokemon Legends: Arceus.

Things completed:
- 100% Complete Pokedex
- 100% Complete Pokedex Entries
- 12 Star Max Rank
- Shiny Charm
- All Quests & Requests Complete
- Darkrai and Shaymin caught

Enjoy :)
how to use this?

ewues

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've tried to restore the save using JKSV and it says it's corrupted when I launch the game. Same with Checkpoint. What am I doing wrong ? And also when I backup my personal save, I don't have the "backup" file as in your save folder.

GreenVG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I've tried to restore the save using JKSV and it says it's corrupted when I launch the game. Same with Checkpoint. What am I doing wrong ? And also when I backup my personal save, I don't have the "backup" file as in your save folder.
Did you put the extracted folder straight into the switch because the Save folder is in a sub folder

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It would be so much easier if a nice person share a savefile with all shinies mons instead of all of us getting them ourself as pkhex might takes weeks to update, I am playing the game legit atm at least to finish the story first if I inject all cheats and go catch them all with an endgame not gonna be really fun, the fun thing will be trade shinies from one console to the other, also I never messed with cheats yet I always just used the save editor
Can you stop begging for a savefile to sell Pokemon from? Geez

ewues

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Did you put the extracted folder straight into the switch because the Save folder is in a sub folder
I firstly made a backup of my actual working save to see where I was supposed to put the downloaded save, so I do know the exact location of it. Even by replacing the downloaded files in my working save folder it doesn’t work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol