ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

Jkazzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess what??? It's done.

A quick note for using the code, only activate it once the timer has started and decreased a little. Pressing "A" restores the original code. I'd recommend always pressing "A" after the mini game is done, then disabling the code.
I haven't specifically checked for this, but I have a suspicion that the code I'm altering is used for other time related things in game. That's why I'd say disable it after use.

Works For PLA v1.0.2
Code:
[Inf. Challenge Time (B=On A=Off)]
04000000 01E0CE34 BD028400
04000000 01E0CE34 D503201F

Also if you have any requests, @ me, I'll see what I can do.

@rewatta

gukingofheart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Jkazzy Look at the code in 1.0.1 and you'll notice some of them have not been updated yet for 1.0.2
No master code, no black bars.

Also, we don't have a catch code that truly is 100%.. people theorizing that it might have to do with the star ranking... also once a pokemon notices you, the pokeball just bounces off.

Jkazzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Jkazzy Look at the code in 1.0.1 and you'll notice some of them have not been updated yet for 1.0.2

Also, we don't have a catch code that truly is 100%.. people theorizing that it might have to do with the star ranking... also once a pokemon notices you, the pokeball just bounces off.
? I didnt ask for any updates... Wrong tag maybe? :D

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country

@patjenova , posted a mastercode here, but not sure if it is for PLA and 1.0.2 or not
https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/post-9746783

gukingofheart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@INSTRUMENTAL
Look at the code in 1.0.1 and you'll notice some of them have not been updated yet for 1.0.2

that1Zoidberg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The catch code is actually pokeballs have 100% success rate. So you have to get the ball to go into the capture/shake animation and your good.

So my work around for the balls not working when im noticed is using the jet balls, just takes a little practice with the aim and you will be sniping pokemon.

The alpha pokemon being the exception, even when your a 0-star you can cap alphas with the heavy balls, so you need to sneak up on them.

That said, keep an eye on the capture diamond, if its a red X you wont capture no matter what. but if you can even get it yellow and land a ball, with the code you will get a capture. So use the berries to lure an alpha near some grass your in, let it eat, and throw a ball when your able.

INSTRUMENTAL

-
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@INSTRUMENTAL
Look at the code in 1.0.1 and you'll notice some of them have not been updated yet for 1.0.2

1. I have no idea what the master code was for, nor do I care to find out, so I won't be having anything to do with that code.
2. Black bars, there is a mod for that on Gamebanana.
3. Catch 100% I may look into if no one updates it soon.
4. Are you asking for a no pokeball bounce code? If so I have no idea where to start on that one.

L8o_n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi using the new cheat file and trying to activate the ‘pokeDex complete’ code and talking to the professor the game crashes? Anyone else have this issue

Last edited by L8o_n,

gukingofheart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The catch code is actually pokeballs have 100% success rate. So you have to get the ball to go into the capture/shake animation and your good.

So my work around for the balls not working when im noticed is using the jet balls, just takes a little practice with the aim and you will be sniping pokemon.

The alpha pokemon being the exception, even when your a 0-star you can cap alphas with the heavy balls, so you need to sneak up on them.

That said, keep an eye on the capture diamond, if its a red X you wont capture no matter what. but if you can even get it yellow and land a ball, with the code you will get a capture. So use the berries to lure an alpha near some grass your in, let it eat, and throw a ball when your able.
Ok, at least I got more info on how the capture code works now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT