ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The last pokemon missing are Bonsly and the pokemons in distorsions.
Can some one tell me where is Bonsly exactly and if they are a technique to spawn distorsion ?

serenity42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
INFORMATION ON HOW TO LOCATE/EVOLVE ALL POKEMON IS RIGHT HERE:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U9kl1OylpcoMvDqczJlHBomEidyYqvNPduaNb1K-dMU/edit#gid=0

Please people share this around, amazing work being done compliling all the info and within a few days bulbapedia/serbii should have everything up too. Don't need to spam up the thread asking location questions when the answers are easily found.
I search Bonsly in Crimson Mirelands (Cloudpool Ridge) and Coronet Highlands (Celestica Ruins) but he is not here. where is it exactly ? also I can't spawn any Space-time distortions. how can I do ?

• Sad
Reactions: Th5Blaze

DaRealBrownMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
to encounter arceus do u need to catch every pokemon or do all their tasks, also a request for pokemon still being able to be caught after being spotted

PennyZX

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Not sure if you found an answer already but I had a quest to use a swinub to find mushrooms or something. After I finished that quest, craig had appeared. It might have been because the NPC locations were close to eachother but it was near the waterfall iirc
I swear I looked at that entire area from every possible angle and combed through it as finely as I could, and the guy isn't there

there's nothing else on the internet about the 'Setting Up the Icepeak Camp' quest, I'm genuinely lost because the guy just doesn't show up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: