DimensionsRift

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
shieldon is distortion zone at coronet highlands
clefairy is bottom left corner coronet highlands
growlithe is in coastlines map in the higher up mountain and near the tomb of the king sometimes
bonsly is a very rare spawn in the swamp zone, the zone right under the arena, cloud crest or something
magnemite is in distortion zone in coastlines map
magby is in the vulcano island in coastline map, also rare spawn
while we're at it, is munchlax an extremely rare spawn or something? I've been trying to find one for ages now. Does it spawn in a certain area on deertrack heights or something? cause for some reason the area its found in the Alabaster Icelands are question marks despite the whole map being discovered. Also would like to know where happiny is found.

DJK59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for ur answer's guy,
My last question is , do you have any idea for Clefa ?
I've found Clefairy and Clefable, but not the mini version :'(

Franseven

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
while we're at it, is munchlax an extremely rare spawn or something? I've been trying to find one for ages now. Does it spawn in a certain area on deertrack heights or something? cause for some reason the area its found in the Alabaster Icelands are question marks despite the whole map being discovered. Also would like to know where happiny is found.
yes it is, i lost 6 hours of my life for that little guy, it's in deer highplain or something like that in obsidian zone or in the warm pool at the ice zone, you need to exit the map to reset the spawns and try a hundred times and maybe you'll find it, i'm now late to the photo guy requests and i now need a second turtwig for the final quest and it's too hard to find... this odds are busted

fourstyxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
129 in one Cycle no Zone appeared. :/

Alphas ? Also, zone 1 was weird for me like I said I went collecting wisps and Pokémon and zone 1 didn’t work. Went to town and back and it did like the others.

I mean there’s no fool proof way but it’s definitely tied to activity level of sorts

DimensionsRift

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
yes it is, i lost 6 hours of my life for that little guy, it's in deer highplain or something like that in obsidian zone or in the warm pool at the ice zone, you need to exit the map to reset the spawns and try a hundred times and maybe you'll find it, i'm now late to the photo guy requests and i now need a second turtwig for the final quest and it's too hard to find... this odds are busted
I swear shinies are easier to find in this game. found my fifth natural shiny being carnivine. the others are shiny steelix, froslass, drifblim and golem.

The froslass and drifblim I found next to each other too.

Grashlolz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello i hope anyone can help me. Im trying to catch Manaphy in the Legends of the sea quest. I got the popup and the quest but i cant find where the builder moved. I cant find the cave. Please could someone tell me in detail where it is. My game is in spanish so “Seaside Hollow” doesnt work for me.

Also, i need magnemite too. I read it spawns on the dimensional stuff in the same map. Coastal shore stuff but i spend time and time and a dimensional event doesnt occur. Any ideas how to spawn it?

Thank you for your help in advance

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello i hope anyone can help me. Im trying to catch Manaphy in the Legends of the sea quest. I got the popup and the quest but i cant find where the builder moved. I cant find the cave. Please could someone tell me in detail where it is. My game is in spanish so “Seaside Hollow” doesnt work for me.

Also, i need magnemite too. I read it spawns on the dimensional stuff in the same map. Coastal shore stuff but i spend time and time and a dimensional event doesnt occur. Any ideas how to spawn it?

Thank you for your help in advance
2 pages back has the entire guide written for this quest.

Also managed to get Rotom from The Sacred Ruins, but I can't seem to get Ginko Clan to sell me the appliances for his forms. Not sure how to trigger that or what causes it.

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Alphas ? Also, zone 1 was weird for me like I said I went collecting wisps and Pokémon and zone 1 didn’t work. Went to town and back and it did like the others.

I mean there’s no fool proof way but it’s definitely tied to activity level of sorts
No Alphas only 3 or 4

DimensionsRift

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

Also managed to get Rotom from The Sacred Ruins, but I can't seem to get Ginko Clan to sell me the appliances for his forms. Not sure how to trigger that or what causes it.
it seems to be random, they're the mechanical items incase you didn't know already. so far I got the washing machine and the microwave but that's all that I've seen so far.

wesker0404

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Could you tell me what is the latest version of Edizon for the Switch please?Because the version I have makes the cheats work, however when I decide to deactivate a cheat it crashes the console.Or is there another software that uses cheats for the Switch similar to Edizon?

Grashlolz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I have read everything but still cant find the cave. Please help me

spiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
not sure if this will be to help to anyone but i made 3 text files each one have each line with one item code. Remember to Always have max pocket cheat on or you wont see, all the items they not missing if you don't use, the code you wont be able to see all your items. I made a rar file to have them in one place and made folders to easy keep track of the text files in right folders etc. It Was Useful For me.

C R E D I T S:
@SkyQueen For Her Rare Candy Cheat
@Eiffel2018 For Hes Max Pocket Cheat
@GatoFiestero For Helping Me Understand
@spiller Me For Putting It Together

Attachments

• pokemon Legends Arceus Item Cheats – Update.rar
    7.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited by spiller,

jkonthetrack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason I can’t get the manaphy quest to work. I have the 3 Pokémon in my team but no text or anything happens when I swim through the spirals. I restarted, turned on and off, different times of the day and nothing.

Justerino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Also managed to get Rotom from The Sacred Ruins, but I can't seem to get Ginko Clan to sell me the appliances for his forms. Not sure how to trigger that or what causes it

Also managed to get Rotom from The Sacred Ruins, but I can't seem to get Ginko Clan to sell me the appliances for his forms. Not sure how to trigger that or what causes

Rotom might act like how distortions do. If you just wander around, nothing happens. Catching and battling it seems to reset the shop but they will not always sell a rotom furniture. I have gotten 3 out of the 5x they had something for sale (so far. I didn't check often)

Reactions: Misledz

Hero Q8

Trophies
XP
anyone help me with theses pokemon location and name ?

No 133
No 134
No 135
No 139
No 172
No 177
No 178
No 204
No 208
No 209
No 210
No 211

Grashlolz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
still cant find manaphys cave. Can someone send a picture on the map? Or a description.

Also cant spawn any distortion zones on coastal map. Is it bugged?

ChrisB070

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyone found out what to do with the ice rock in Alabaster Icelands? Upon touching it a message comes up with: “It’s a rock covered with ice. Touching it could make you freeze.”

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol